17. Club meeting

Gabriella

It’s been a terrible week. I feel like I will pass out someday while walking the corridors, if this kind of intense work pressure goes on for a little too long.
Carlos has been away for a week, he will be gone for another 3 weeks. It’s some Cartel dirty business he needs to take care of.

Now it’s my responsibility to not only do my job as personal assistant of Alejandro but also the duties performed by Carlos.

Ughh! I am so angry. What does he think of himself?, pays me peanuts and expects professionalism in every demand he makes.

Sometimes I wish I could strangle him with my bare hands as he sleeps peacefully in his bed. Before I could embark on another fantasy way of killing Alejandro voice of reason returned to my head and brandished me for day dreaming. 'Stop wasting your energy in things you have no control over, if you had the powers you would have already done the deed. Now get back to work'. I had to agree with voice of reason as usual.

My phone started ringing, it was my boss. He wanted me in his office ASAP!
Now I really wanted to kill him, but that had to wait. I will kill him one day, in a well planned manner. Now was the time to win his trust and become an important part of his and the Martinez family’s lives.

I walked into his office and greeted him with a fake courtesy smile and good morning. “Good morning Gabriella, I have an important meeting with an Italian mob boss in Club Mi amour tonight. I have emailed you all the details, please make the files ready accordingly.” He said.

“Yes sir, I will take care of it” I said and walked back to my workstation.

By the time I was finished, it was almost 3pm. I also had to take a quick and hurried lunch as I finished my work. I was allowed to go home early to prepare myself for the evening and I thanked my lucky stars because it allowed me some precious nap time. I was so exhausted; a nap would really help rest my brain and body.  I woke up by 5pm and decided to cleanse my face using an aloe Vera based herbal cleanser.

I wore red dress, accompanied by red leather jacket and for footwear I chose black fur boots and went with my trademark minimalist makeup that consisted of only a pink lip gloss.

Alejandro had told me he would call as soon as he reached the mansion He called at 7pm and I stepped out to find him leaning on a red Mercedes E class

Alejandro had told me he would call as soon as he reached the mansion He called at 7pm and I stepped out to find him leaning on a red Mercedes E class. He was wearing brown leather jacket paired with blue party pants and a white shirt. For footwear he went with his trademark Italian leather shoes. He looked so charismatic.