Part 6

AS - Aaiye Haseena ji hum aapko ghar chodd dete he.

HM - Ji chaliye.

They both sat in the car and were driving towards her house. Suddenly HM shouted.
HM - ANUBHAV JI GAADI ROKIYE!

AS becomes scared and applied brakes with full force.
AS - Kya hua Haseena ji. Ese kyu gaadi rukvayi.

HM - Are Anubhav ji wo dekhiye ice cream shop. Hame bohot man kar raha he.

AS looks at her with shocked expression like was she being serious. She made him stop the car like this to eat ice cream.

AS - Haseena ji aap sach me hume hamesha achambhit kar deti he. Aaj aapka pehle hi humne bohot hi pyaara ek khatarnak behen wala swarup dekh liya tha aur ab ese ice cream ke liye. Aapka ye off duty wala roop sach me bohot pyaara he.

HM unknowingly blushed.
HM - Chaliye na jaldi.
She dragged him out of the car . They both were enjoying each other's company a lot.

Both were feeling a feeling completely new to them. They felt the comfort with each other which they didn't feel with any one. Anubhav never enjoyed these small moments. He was loving all this.

HM - Aapko pata he anubhav ji hum Mumbai jaane se pehle hamesha Adi ke saath yaha ice cream khane aate the.

AS - Sach me Haseena ji yaha ki ice cream uttam he. Hum bhi behena ko lekar aayenge yaha. Unhe ice cream ka bohot shok he.

HM - Karishma ko bhi accha lagega. Hum jante he ki hamare kaam ki vajah se hum apne parivaar ko jyada time nahi de paate par professional aur personal life hume alag rakhni chahiye. Aur anubhav ji aapke dost hone ke naate hum aapko bata rahe he ki Karishma apne bhai ko bohot miss karti he.

AS - Ha haseena ji hum jaante he. Aap bhi sahi bol rahi he. Agar hamari desh ke prati farz he to apne parivaar ke prati bhi utna hi farz he.

HM smiled as he understood her.

They both enjoyed the ice cream and went home with a memorable moment.
Little did they know they were falling for each other.

AS was trying to sleep but was not being able to.
AS - Ye hume kya ho raha he . Humne esa pehle kabhi mehsoos nahi kiya. Kyu jab hum Haseena ji ke pass hote he tab hum badal jaate he. Hum unke saath jyada se jyada vakt bitana chahte he. Hum sach me pagal ho jayenge ese to . Hum kal behna se is baare me baat karenge.

Here HM was also thinking about AS
HM - Aap sach me bohot acche he. Hume aapke saath bohot accha lagta he. Aap ke saath alag sa feel hota he. Aap sach me hamare bohot acche dost he. Aap jesa senior aur dost paana kismat ki baat he.

They both fell asleep with sweet memories of today.
At midnight Haseena 's sleep got disturbed by a alarm. She tried to recall why she put an alarm of midnight. Then she recalled about the revenge on Adil.

She went took a waterproof marker and went to his room. She draw fake moustache and wrote duffer on his forehead. She then went to his bathroom and put black ink in his towel.
She then returned to her room and slept.

In the morning
Adi woke up and saw himself in mirror. He shouted - CHIPKALI!!!

Haseena wake up from her sleep with a jerk but she understood why he shouted. She went to his room and tried controlling her laughter.

AM - Chipkali me tujhe chodunga nahi.

HM - Pehle apna muh to dho le phir mujhe marna.

AM went to his washroom and washed his face. He rubbed his towel on his face due to which hus face became all black.
He came outside. Haseena couldn't control her laughter anymore. She bursted out laughing.
AM was confused. He again went in the washroom to check his face. He got hell angry on her.

He started running in the whole house behind HM. He catched her and emptied a whole bottle of water on her. They both started laughing madly seeing each other's faces. AM hugged HM tightly.

AM started crying. HM was shocked why was he crying.

HM - Sorry Adi. Me tujhse ab mazak nahi karungi par Tu please ro mat na .

AM - Are pagal me isiliye nahi ro raha hu. Me bohot jyada khush hu tu wapis aa gayi he. Pata he mene tujhe kitna miss kiya. Apni ye masti. Me sach me is duniya me sabse jyada pyaar tujhse karta hu aur ye 5 saal mene kese nikale he me hi janta hu.

HM -Duffer Tu na is duniya ka sabse pyaara bhai he . Me bhi is duniya me sabse jyada tujhse hi pyaar karti hu. Aur ye 5 saal mere liye bhi utne hi mushkil the. Roz jab tak tujhe do chaar chappal na maar du merko neend hi nahi aati.

Ammi was watching all this silently.
She was thanking God for these two gems. She prayed to God
Ammi - In dono ki jodi hamesha ese hi rakhna.

Ammi too joined the hug. The three of them were the happiest beings on earth right now.

Writer - There is no better place than your family. No one can replace the joy and security you feel in your brother's arms. I personally feel the safest and luckiest with my brother. Family is the one that sticks with us even during the worst. So I just request all of you to spend time with your family during this lockdown as you may not get time after everything becomes normal and you get busy with your daily life.