Part 17

Haseena wanted to look good today as she wanted AS to confess. And even if he didn't she would confess today so today was the most special day for her . She took a pink and black saree and went in the bathroom to get ready.

She came out of the bathroom. Her hair were curled at the bottom and was wearing very light makeup.She came in the hall.

AS - Haseena ji kitni der.
He turned and saw the heavenly sight. AS breath got stuck. She was looking ethereal.

AS even forgot to breathe seeing her

AS even forgot to breathe seeing her. He was feeling very lucky to even witness this beauty. He wanted to make her his forever.

AS POV - Bhagwaan ne sabse fursat me beth kar aapko banaya hoga Haseena ji. Warna koi itna khubsurat ho hi kese sakta he.Aap is duniya ki sabse khubsurat ladki he. Humne soch liya he ki aaj chahe kuch bhi ho jaye hum aapko apne dil ki baat batake hi rahenge aur aapse vinti(request) karenge ki aap agar mana bhi kare to bhi hume apne dost rehne de.

HM felt his heated gaze on her and blushed. She lowered her eyes. She walked upto him and make him come back to reality.

HM - Anubhav ji aap kuch jyada hi nahi kho jaate aaj kal (she said in a flirty tone)

AS - Na... Nahi Wo.. Ha..Haseena ji wo hum to....

HM - Chodiye. Chaliye chalte he aapke ghar.
AS avoiding eye contact.
AS - Ji chaliye.

They sat in the car. AS turned the radio on.
'Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum' was playing on the radio.

They both could feel each and every word of the song. HM looked outside the window. Cool winds were blowing making HM hair flow in the air.She was smiling.The song ,his company and the winds were giving her immense pleasure.AS looked at her.

AS ( in his mind) - Aap kisi din hume maar hi dalengi apni is smile se. Hayee...

They reached his house . They both got down.
AS - Haseena ji aap bas do minute rukiye hum abhi change karke aate he.

HM nodded. This was her first time in his house. She started looking at his photos on the wall of the Hall.