Part 26

After the sagai was done all the guest went back . Only Ammi, Maa, Adil, AS and mpt team were there. They all were having dinner when HM suddenly felt AS hand on her thigh. She looked at AS who was smiling innocently. She was getting goosebumps from this. He was moving his hand sensually on her leg. She pleaded with her eyes to stop this torture but he didn't stopped.

HM choked on her food when AS moved his hands to her thigh.

Maa - Kya hua beta.

HM - Ku.. Kuch nahi maa wo shayad khana atak gaya tha .

HM looked at AS who was smiling shamelessly.
HM only audible to AS - Anu please sab bethe he haath hata lo.

AS -Ahmm..ahm( denying) .

He continued his pleasurable torture throughout the dinner while HM was throwing daggers at him through her eyes. After the dinner everyone returned to their homes and HM also went and slept in her room.

At midnight her sleep got disturbed by some noises from the balcony. She took out her gun from the drawer and went to the balcony and looked down. She was shocked to see AS with a backpack on his back hanging from the balcony railing.

HM - Anu aap yaha kya kar rahe he.

AS - Jaan hum aapse milne aaye aur aap he ki sawal puch rahi he.

HM - To humne kaha tha ese bandar ki tarah balcony se latak kar humse milne aao. Sidhe sidhe darwaje se nahi aa sakte the.

AS - Jaan baad me daat lijiyega par abhi ke liye kripya hume upar khiche .

HM pulled him upwards . They both went in her room. HM first double checked the lock of the door of her room as always someone comes when they both are alone.

HM turned and saw AS sitting on her bed and looking at her photo kept on bedside.He had kept his bag on the bed.

AS - Jaan aap kitni cute lag rahi he is photo me.

HM took the photo from his hand .
HM in a stern voice - Aap yaha kya kar rahe he .

He got up from the bed and pinned her to the wall caging her between wall and himself leaving no space between both of them.

AS whispered in her ears - Apni hone wali patni se milne aaye he.

HM tried to get away but failed miserably. She was getting intoxicated by his Irresistable cologne.

HM - Ka.. Kal m..il sakte the na phir itni raat ko kyu aaye wo bhi balcony se.

AS - wo kya he na jaan humne socha aaj wo karya pura kar lete he jo us din adhura reh gaya tha jab aap nashe me thi.
He said naughtily. 😈

HM - Kya? 🤔

AS - Aapko yaad nahi jaan aapne nimbu paani peene ki kya shart rakhi thi. Wo hum us din to puri nahi kar paye kyunki aap nashe me thi magar aaj to....

HM blushed as she remembered her demand of a kiss on lips.

HM - Anu wo kisi aur din. Abhi hume neend aa rahi he.

AS became sad but thought that she needed time so he stepped away.
AS - Koi baat nahi jaan hum samajh sakte he aapko abhi thoda time chahiye. Par aap please humare saath coffee to pi sakti he na .

HM - Coffee banane jayenge to Adi ya Ammi uth jayenga na Anu.

AS - Are jaan hum laaye he na coffee aapke liye.
He took out a thermos and two cups from his backpack. He poured hot coffee in the cups and forwarded one to her smiling.

HM took the cup.
HM - Anu aap to puri tayari ke saath aaye he. Chaliye balcony me chalke pite he.

They both went in the balcony. AS sat on the swing in the balcony while HM sat on his lap. They both drank the coffee.

HM - Wese Anu hum na aapse naraz he.

AS - Kyu jaan.

HM - Aaj dinner ke time aapne jo kiya na uske liye😠.

AS said innocently - Humne kya kiya jaan.

HM - Accha aapko nahi pata aapne kya kiya tha.

AS - Nahi aao bata dijiye.

HM - 😠

AS - Accha sorry na jaan. Ab maan bhi jaiye na. He kissed her cheeks sweetly.

HM smiled. He put the thermos and cups back in the backpack and turned to go when she called him.

HM - Anu

AS - Ji

HM hold his collar and pulled him very close. There was no space between them. Not even air could pass between them. HM pressed her lips on his. He was shocked but soon recovered and participated. Their lips moved in sync.HM bit his lower lio. He hissed in pain. Her tongue entered in his mouth and licked every corner of his mouth.AS too participated and their tongues started fighting for dominance .HM hands started caressing his hair while AS hands were on her waist pulling her more closer deepening the kiss. They left each other after a long time due to shortness of breath. They joined their foreheads. Both were enjoying . HM blushed and hugged him tightly. AS was also blushing. He too wrapped her in his arms.

HM - Thank you Anu hamari life me aane ke liye.

AS - Thank you to hume bolna chahiye aapko jo aapne hamara prastav swikar kiya. He kissed her forehead.

HM - Aaj ki ye coffee date sabse pyaari thi. I love you.

AS - I love you too jaan.

They broke the hug. Both were blushing hard. They bid each other bye and AS went from the balcony only.