Stars falling from Sky -1

Mingyu's POV

We just just finished performing at KMusic and now I just need to grab my bag and hurry home.

I really want to sleep I'm to tired from all the busy schedules.

"Why is my bag not in Fluid7's room?! I think they misplaced it again! They must have confused it with Seokmin's bag again! And yet again it would be in BSS's room!"

Why is no staff around here, let me only search for the bag I'm really not in the mood to wait...

No one was in BSS's room as well so I just start search around. After few minutes of searching I heard a sound of door opening.

A guy was standing there looking confused, oh finally the staff is here!

"Do you know where my bag is? I searched it in Fluid7's room but I think it must be misplaced and ended up in BSS's room just like last time."

"I do not work here, if you want I could get staff here?", he said with a very deep voice with was soothing to hear.

I could listen this voice all day!

I wonder if he is a singer! He will be a hit if he sings or raps with that deep voice! Oh and those vocals would just kill!!!

Still mesmerized in his voice I saw him leaving and suddenly it caught me that I was staring at this person for a whole minute and still I have a bag to find bring a staff who is working will mean I had to wait so without thinking I asked this deep voiced stranger, "Could you help me find the bag? It's really important, if you could just help me I'll be really grateful-"

"What colour is your bag? Anything specific that will help to identify it?"

There came another deep soothing attack. Mesmerized in his voice again...

"Yes..Th..Thank you, it's umm.. black coloured with a handmade puppy keychain."

The room was full of boxes, bags, costumes, makeup kits here and there. Their were piles and piles of boxes it was basically like a storage room with a mirror on side and three chairs.

 Their were piles and piles of boxes it was basically like a storage room with a mirror on side and three chairs

"Oh my God! I think I found it but......"

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Short chapter in Mingyu's POV but next chapter in Wonwoo's POV....