Prison Playbook

Wonwoo's POV

After the attempted attack I had a choice to make, first was to move into Hybe dorms along with Fluid7 and the second was to continue staying my home with Jihoon and Jeonghan hyung along with a bodyguard who will keeping an eye from downstairs.

As much as first one was tempting, I had missed so many lessons in college, and the university was much more closer to my place than one hour everyday travel to Hybe dormitories, bodyguard from downstairs seemed a compromise for few days. Plus I and Mingyu are actually having feelings for each other, and living with him just seems a big step.

So suddenly, that day we have two lovely people staking outside my house and two hyungs staking inside my house and not letting me go out of their sight.

Mingyu had called he was so furious as well as ashamed that he apologised as he thought was the reason this happened, to which I again made him apologise for even thinking of such useless thing and him repeat, 'I, Mingyu am not liable or responsible for stupid acts that my so-called-fans do'. and made sure that this sentence seeps in him!

💎💎💎💎💎

Later that day Jihoon and Jeonghan were sleeping in my room and I was watching some random show television when I got a message, 'Open the door' from infamous Kim Mingyu.

As soon as I opened the door, then two huge arms engulfed me in tight hug and numerous forehead kisses.

Mingyu was so warm and it was the best thing that I didn't know but I needed it. Before I could stand straight from the hug, Mingyu asked, "So Jeon Wonwoo-ssi...what do you think about a date?"

As Mingyu, he was visibly tired from his schedule but seemed excited.

I didn't want to tire him more by going out since he would be on much alert with what happened recently.
"How about hot chocolate and rom-com movie on top of cozy sofa-bed"

"You are the best boyfriend ever!", Mingyu said pecking on my lips and crashing on sofa.

"Boyfriend.. not a fake lover", I mumbled softly.

"Oh Wonu if what is happening in between us is fake then I'm the President of America.[No offence]", Mingyu replied settling himself in the sofa which is transformed into bed.

I smiled and went to kitchen to make hot chocolate for both of us.

As I came back to sofa with teo cups in my hand, Mingyu was ready with the movie, 'The Princess Switch'.

I gave Mingyu a cup and kept my cup on the other end of the bed, and snuggled into Mingyu's heat kissing him on the lips very passionately which I never thought I'll initiate. After few seconds we had to break the kiss to breathe, we both looked each other into the eyes and something happened in my heart and I could not think of separating from Mingyu for even a second.

"Kiss me," I said and He did.

We are kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.

To be continued.....
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Short update as I have not updated in a while thank you for supporting till now hopefully I'll update often now!
Love you guys❤️