Tomorrow

Wonwoo's POV

After kissing Mingyu, I turned around and started walking towards my house.

"Goodbye Gyu", I said before turning around.

The kiss was very short, just a peck.
I hope I could have some more guts to deepen our kiss or just kiss Gyu again. It was a magical moment which was very short!

Still walking towards my home, I saw Mingyu calling me as soon as I picked up than he started, "hello Wonu I know we just shared our first kiss, it was great but honestly I couldn't get enough off it and I would like a redo to show you how perfect the date was, so is it okay if you could come back?" As overwhelmed I am I didn't reply before I started running back into Mingyu's arms.

Mingyu was standing exactly where we shared our first kiss.

We again met at the door and we shared a proper kiss, a deep and sensual one, and then I floated back up those stairs. I knew then and there, that Mingyu was the one for me.

It was now Mingyu aka abs guy had become Gyu!

💎💎Next Day💎💎

I still could believe I and Mingyu shared kisses yesterday and had the most amazing date ever!

But right now I am dreading as almost after 3 weeks I'm going back to university. I had soo much to catch up on and on top of it I and Mingyu won't be meeting today as he had some schedule arranged today.

Currently I, Jeonghan hyung and Jihoon, who have made my home as there second home, are preparing going to university.

Jeonghan hyung and Jihoon have made a agreement that atleast one of them would stay with me all the times so I won't be alone and wouldn't have to face everyone's stares and questions alone!

On reaching university, it was first hyung's turn to stay with me, Jihoon went to catch up on the work that he had missed as well. He'll accompany me after lunch when Jeonghan hyung would go and catch up over his missed classes.

Entire morning went with hundreds of stares on me all the time, I could hear gossiping about me, but that's something I was warned about previously and with hyung it didn't matter.

It was almost lunch time, I and hyung were walking towards canteen where Jihoon would take over the official duty of guarding me as we were in the hallways we saw our economics professor walking towards us. Jeonghan hyung tried to hide slip away from they sight of professor but with me along couldn't do much.

"Mr. Yoon, I have already given you final warning yet you didn't follow my instructions and didn't submit the assignment, I am sorry to inform you but I might need to fail you this year."

"I am sorry sir recently, I was caught up in family emergency", hyung replied trying to display pale face.

"Family emergency you say- I am not sure what stories you fed the university with but they informed me to give you an another redo assignment which you must submit and your grading will be done over it, I need you to come with me right now and collect the necessities of the assignment from my class."

"Sure sir thank you for understanding, I'll swing by in 15 minutes-"

"I'm not sure you heard it right Mr. Yoon I said right now, first I'm giving you second chance and you are taking that for granted.", Professor looked like he didn't want to give chance but he was forced by upper management to give one.

Jeonghan clearly looked like he was going to ignore these warning.

"Sure Professor, hyung will come with you right now and collect the assignment.", I intervened to which Jeonghan gave me a skeptical look.

"Hyung I'll be fine plus canteen is just around the corner and Jihoon would already be there, I can manage 5 minutes on my own."

With defeating look Jeonghan looked around to see if anyone looked suspicious in the hallway but the coast looked clear and safe so he allowed me to walk on my own and called Jihoon to come out of the canteen to catch me up in hallways itself so instead of 5 minutes alone I'll just be 2-3 minutes on my own, after his satisfaction he left with a very irritated Professor.

Nothing seemed unusual and I was walking straight towards canteen, just when a girl popped up in front of me and stared me up and down in the most uncomfortable stare I had have today.

"Excuse me",I said trying to get out of her way to run towards canteen.

"You are so not worth it, I don't know what Mingyu sees in you.... I followed you all day but your stupid friends wouldn't leave your side..." the girl sighed "...stay away from him or else" she showed a knife and pointed towards me before she could harm me in any way, I heard a loud noise, "Yah!", it was Jihoon who ran towards me and the girl turned around and saw Jihoon, she then cursed and tried to run away.

Mistakenly my leg came in the way and surprisingly she fell down on the ground, revealing two knives that she was carrying on her. Crowd gathered, videos were being recorded and security was called they took her away to police station.

Jihoon turned and started checking up on me, "Wonu are you alright..... did she hurt you in any manner? What did she say? I know she might have verbally abused you- don't worry whatever it is I and hyung are always there with you. We are not leaving your side anymore...."

"Jihoon-na I'm alright! She did not touch me. She only threatened me to leave Mingyu, which I won't be doing so no worries, this was something I expected." , I replied assuring Jihoon.

Within next 10 minutes Jihoon and Jeonghan both were by my side. Jeonghan hyung had already called Nam hyung and they had urgently called us to meet them soon.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Sorry people for staying away for too long but I had some personal issues that were going on due to which I had given up but I'll try updating this fic

Also thank you for such an wholesome response to the fic❤