K-POP Extreme Survival -1

Wonwoo's POV

It's been over a week since the entire 'incident' happened. Last few days at the workshop, were totally unexpected, overwhelming, yes, but it was fun!

Never have I ever, not even in my wildest dreams, expected to stay so close with BSS and also Fluid7. Especially meeting and getting so close with someone like abs guy.

Right now I and Mingyu are sitting ride to the studio for the interview the road is bumpy and not really helping me with my headaches. I know I should probably blame some of my queasiness on my nerves but I chooses to blame it all on today morning’s breakfast spread. What kind of garbage people eat yogurt for breakfast?

Mingyu is sitting besides me getting ready as, soon we will be surrounded by a cloud of attendants and stylists. One will adjust his hair with a fine-toothed comb, one will hold up a notepad of talking points another will tugs his collar straight, making abs-guy-mingyu to aww-my-baby-mingyu.

And here I am sitting besides him blaming breakfast and the importance of world to recognize social anxiety.

Soon the car stopped and Nam hyung turned into Manager Nam said,"Mingyu you go in first, Wonwoo you follow him and remember no looking here and there just go directly into the room. No answering any questions right now we will do that in studio. Is it clear?"

Mingyu seemed unbothered as he was, by now used to all this attention. I just nodded at Nam hyung as doors opened to hell and there was going to be an Attacca soon!!!

Mingyu stepped down and flashlights were thrown cameras were on not even missing one second. Now it was my turn to step into that hell.

Mingyu turned around to see me, he could clearly see how tensed I was, and the next move he did made me appreciate him even more then before.
He extended his hand towards me and blocked the photographer who was trying to push me away from the doors.

Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey, and this one was so damn ours!

I held his hand as I stood, once I had his hand, I never wanted to let it go.

Even though my brain was a mess, what kept my soul whole was the warmth of his hands holding mine.

I could faintly hear a reporter reporting, "They were still holding hands even as the went in. They hadn’t let go, not even once. As if their hands didn’t want to lose this point of contact. This point of warmth, solidity, in the middle of a huge and frightening thing. Isn't it  something we all are looking for! Are Minwon couple setting couple goals right now? To find out more about their story stay connected live from Pledis Studio, this is Minseo with cameraman Minji." Reporter announces as the world immediately became to real for for to handle only Mingyu's hand is something that is guiding me safely.

As soon as we were in I sat down as I felt warm palms on my face.......

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

I'm sorry for such a short update that too after so long I'll try to update more often and longer then this one. Again really sorry for such late updates.🙏

Someone please justify this first I'm flabbergasted by this!

Again Carats proving their creativity for looking for spoilers😂🙏