Who Are You -1

Wonwoo's POV

I looked at Mingyu and he directed me to pick a chit. My fate now depends on this.

Nervously I went forward and picked a chit from the bowl.....

It said 'congratulations 2 beds are better than 1'.

"Oh my God! Wonwoo-ssi you are really have loads of good luck the probability was less than half and we made it! we got two single beds room."

"Come on I'll show you the way it's upstairs-"

Mingyu tried to move forward but because of soreness he wasn't able to move fast I immediately held his hand making him lean on me.

Me going upstairs with Mingyu was difficult since this abs guy worked out so his body was muscular also too good to hold on. Plus the bags...

Mingyu opened a room not paying much attention I just followed his instructions to enter a room and as soon as I saw beds I made the abs guy sit on one bed and I laid on my bed going to peaceful sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost 5 in the evening I woke up feeling much better. I saw abs guy wasn't there in the room.

Maybe he went downstairs. Everyone must be here by now. Jeonghan hyung and Jihoon and maybe some members of Fluid7 who are abs guy's friends.

As I was out of my room, nobody had noticed me and I heard ,"YAHAAA!" - oh my fucking God This term is made for this person.....Kwon Soonyoung!!!!

So Booseoksoon are here as well?
Oh my God..... oh my God what should I do? Should I wash my face? Does my hair look like bedhair? ......Fucking god I have no idea how to act in front of THE BSS!!!

Suddenly a sweet voice came from my back. "You must be Wonwoo-ssi. Are you feeling better?"

I turned around to look at the voice owner's face, Am I still dreaming? I looked at the person asking question with a deadpan face.

"Oh I didn't introduce myself.  Hello I'm Lee Seokmin or Dokyeom from BSS-"

He extended his hand to shake while I am having a mental breakdown not able to raise my hand to shake his hand.

"Aigoo looks like you are still in sleep Wonwoo-ssi how about you freshen up and meet us downstairs almost everyone is present and then we can do introductions properly again."

With that he smiled, bowed and we parted ways and I had to wake up from my dream-like-reality?

I went into my room, closed the door, fell on the bed kept a pillow over my head to cover my face and shouted as loud as I could.

I'm meeting BSS in person just in a few seconds now!

I quickly opened my suitcase and saw the best looking clothes took a quick shower and made the most presentable look I had in my life and went down to properly introduce myself to the funniest and most talented people on the Earth.

It was around 6 pm and everyone was gathered around there were many more people then I expected surprisingly there were 14 people in this villa including me.

BSS were scattered as well my Soonyoung is chatting with Jeonghan hyung and Jihoon. He is laughing with hyung but Jihoon looks like he wants to punch Soonyoung's face.

Oh shit! I need to stop Jihoon!

I ran downstairs to save my cute little tiger from an angry baby Yoda.