Crash Landing On You

Jeonghan's POV

I ran for quite a few minutes, looking behind to see whether Jihoon is still chasing me, suddenly I crash into someone and we both fall...

I looked down to the person whom I had made to fall, their was a guy.

Not anyone but my celebrity crush, Seungcheol the leader of Fluid7.

The guy I have only seen in videos, pictures and once in a concert but never so close.

He was like a soft big teddy bear with cute big eyes, long eyelashes and lovely dimples.

Suddenly I realizes S.coups was holding me by my waist. My face flushed.

I completely forgot about Jihoon and that my life was in danger. All I could think was S.coups face so near me and I'm on top of him.

I'll have no regrets even if I die now.

I didn't want to get up but their wasn't any reason to stay in his arms unless..... my leg got hurt. But I fell on him it must be him who got hurt!

Shit!

"It's alright no one got hurt."

"Did I just curse out loud?"

Seungcheol just laughed and nodded.

Shit! First word that I spoke in front of my CELEBRITY CRUSH is SHIT! LITERALLY! ,I thought with a mental face palm.

"I'm sorry I was being chased by......my life was in danger....... I'm sorry I wasn't looking forward.....are you hurt?"

"Being chased? Do you want me to call security for you?", he said with a concerned face.

"Even security couldn't stop him!", I said with a smile.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind I was just being chased by a friend, a very angry one, looks like he gave up.", I couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay", he smiled with a slight chuckle.

With that he was leaving I wanted to talk more but how could I stop him!
Please turn around, one last glance please! I stared him.
.
.

1 step
.
.

2 step
.
.

3 step
.
.

With that he turned around smiled and bowed.

I also did the same, and now I must look like a complete tomato, full red like the ones shown in advertisements!

Seungcheol's POV

I'm going to Minghao's room as today we were meeting in his room for a small gathering with BSS and our group members. We all were quite close since our trainee days. Being of same label did help us grow closer together.

I took a turn and suddenly saw someone running towards me but the person's was facing behind. I didn't get time to move and crashed into that person.

Ah the hair smells nice!

I held that person by his waist and held him. It was a natural instinct! The person stared into my eyes and looked surprised.

Ahh his face is angelic!

I could look at him all day. Never seen him before his face is kind of hard to miss! He must be a new trainee.

"Shit!" he said in a small voice.

Thank God he didn't get hurt. He must be cursing thinking he hurt me?

"It's alright nobody got hurt", I said with confidence so he won't be sorry.