LoveO20 -2

Jeonghan's POV

It was our turn, and I know we were going to win.

"Wait I need to discuss a strategy with Seungcheol, 1 minute strategic time."

Before anyone, and by anyone I mean Jihoon and Wonwoo, could oppose I pulled Seungcheol into corner where nobody could see us.

"What kind of strategy you need to win this game?",Seungcheol asked looking confused.

"Oh you are too innocent, maybe a bit lost, but baby you need my guidance here, remove your earring."

He looked shocked as I called him baby, I am shocked as well, but it came out naturally.

Without thinking enough I pushed him to remove his earrings and leaned in and whispered,"Follow my lead."

My pink coups shyly nodded as he gave me the earring he was wearing.

As we went back, Jihoon and Wonwoo literally eye x-rayed me, I will just say they know me well.

"Who will be taped with balloons?", Nam hyung asked us not suspicious at all.

"I think......" Jihoon and Wonwoo had mentally CT Scanned me by now, to earn some trust I decided...

"You know what- I will let Jihoon and Wonwoo decide, I can defeat them either way."

"Hyung even if you let us decide we'll still not trust you."

Knowing each other for so many years didn't help me.

They both started discussing, basically blaming me for some cheating I didn't even do or I did but I wouldn't admit to it.

"Don't you think you all are overreacting there?", Soonyoung asked looking seriously concerned.

He has not lived me enough, I smiled thinking.

"This is a serious matter Soonyoung!", Jihoon said as he went back to discussing.

"Okay after discussing the pros and cons with Jihoon, we have decided Seungcheol will be the one who will be taped and I will be keeping an eye on Seungcheol hyung and Jihoon and Dino will be keeping an eye on you Jeonghan hyung." Wonwoo announced with all seriousness.

"Upto you all but, we are going to win right ba- Seungcheol, Competition is on Babies!!" I announced the last part to not sound suspicious about almost calling Seungcheol baby in front of everyone.

Seungcheol was taped in few minutes and I was ready to win.

"Start"

Before I could think anything, Seungcheol pulled me into a bone crashing hug and the sharpness of the earring did it's job.

*pop*

I'm not sure Seungcheol was expecting or not, but he pulled me with soo much force and the balloon popped as soon as end part of the earring pocked it and I skidded into Seungcheol with him falling down with me on his top just as the time we first met, and due to all this force both the balloons on his back popped and the two balloons on his crotch popped as I fell on them and maybe also because of earring.

Neither of us were able to get up as we stared into each other. We looked at each other in the eye. I felt like the time stopped and I was feeling a sudden connection something deep and I was just looking at his eyes and him at my eyes. It was a moment. I felt so deep. This happened only for few seconds but, I felt so intense.

"17 seconds"

Nam hyung announced which pulled us from our intense starring competition as we got up and went back to join the group.