Her Private Life

Currently Jeonghan hyung, Jihoon and I are standing outside a large mansion to discuss the solution of the problem which wasn't a problem until media entered.

I rang the door bell with Jihoon while Jeonghan hyung is standing besides me holding my hands.

This is why I love them to death!
We could be selfish and mean sometimes, would plan worst prank one can imagine but when any one of us is in problem other two will become such a strong support that every problem will seem small.

This is why I love them to death!We could be selfish and mean sometimes, would plan worst prank one can imagine but when any one of us is in problem other two will become such a strong support that every problem will seem small

We are basically family ~Jihoon's words.

When the door opened...

Mr.Nam welcomed us in which looked like a simple house.

I felt someone staring at me so I looked around and saw abs guy was sitting inside with a blank expression staring at me.

So this is where my head was forming holes. He was sitting in a conference room which was only divided by living room via a glass wall.

As soon as our eyes met he bowed his head and then turned his head facing anything but me. He didn't even see me bowing my head.

Why is this guy ignoring my eye contact?!

Mr.Nam asked us for tea, coffee, water which brought my attention back to him.

All three of us answered coffee. Mr.Nam nodded and asked us to wait in the conference room.

We went in and abs guy greeted us three still not looking at me.

We sat in silence with Jeonghan hyung towards my left and Jihoon on my right and hyung sitting opposite of the abs guy.

Mr.Nam came with our coffees and sat besides abs guy, facing me.

With that it started....

"Mr. Jeon Wonwoo and you two must be?"

"That is Yoon Jeonghan and I'm Lee Jihoon, we are basically family."

I smiled, always appreciating Jihoon and his frankness.

Both abs guy and Mr. Nam looked at Jihoon surprised, probably for not expecting that answer.

"Umm...okay. Have you all seen the picture that is being spread around?"

"Yes but Wonwoo said it was an accident then why is this issue being dragged?", hyung enquired.

"Yes Mr.Yoon it was an accident. Mingyu has already narrated the entire event but the angles of the photos states otherwise and netizens believe in what they see. The pictures of them are already viral and #mysteryboy_mingyu #mingyuboyfriendmaterial is trending and it is only a matter of time that Mr.Jeon's information will go viral as well-"

My eyes widened.

"What the hell are you saying?", Jeonghan hyung shouted.

"Calm down Mr.Yoon I have been in this industry for more than 10 years and I know how reporters do their work. I'm not proud to say his but this is the reality, Mr.Jeon's information will go viral it's just a matter of time. Maximum 1-2 hours from now, so Mr.Jeon please archive everything present on internet."