I'm Sorry

You and John had been married for fourteen years and had George living with you both and your children as his marriage to Olivia had broken down but for some reason you weren't as loyal as John thought you were, oh no, you decided to have an affair with John's best mate George and you'd hoped he would never ever find out about how disloyal you have been but that hope was soon to be crushed.

John decided to go and see his aunt Mimi for a few weeks so he decided to take the children with him for a holiday, "see ya when I get home honey" he said kissing you softly and of course you kissed back to make sure he didn't suspect anything and he didn't, he was none the wiser as he gathered up the children and left and once you were sure he was gone you took this opportunity to go to sneak into George's room and once you got there you saw George laying on his bed naked and pleasing himself as he moaned your name, "hey baby" George smirked as you stripped naked and crawled in between his legs, "hi honey" you smirked back as you rose up and moved his hand as you straddled his hips and lowered yourself down beginning to bounce, swirl and rock your hips giving him another pleasurable experience, "ugh Georgie!!!!" you moaned loudly as he began to passionately slam his hips into you making himself go deeper into you and after a good few hours of having sex you came hard over him as he came deep inside you but it was soon cut short as John came back humming to himself and he needed guitar, a guitar he let George borrow so he opened George's door and immediately paled, his face was filled with pain, heartache, anger, confusion, what was it he did wrong?.

John looked at you and George with teary eyes, "uhm, I'm just gonna get my guitar and leave" he whispered grabbing his guitar and he left closing the door and once he was out of the room he broke down into heartbreaking sobs as he walked out the house and went back to Mimi's. Meanwhile you and George were now in bits at hurting John and you both had to figure out a way to apologise to him for what he had seen and what had been going on for the past 18 months, "fuck, how am I gonna get out of this?" you wondered to yourself before you got dressed and left George's room and the house and ran to Mimi's house.

Once you got to Mimi's you saw John on the swing on the front lawn crying, you took a deep breath and walked over to him, "John? look I wanna apologise for having an affair with George, I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I've ruined our marriage and I regret it" you whispered looking down at your feet as John looked up at you and wiped his eyes, "how could you do this to me?" he asked sadly, "I have never done this to you and I never would, is it something I said or did? cause if it was then I apologise and I'll do better, how long has it been going on?" he asked and hiccupped and you sighed and sat on the grass in front of him, "18 months" you spoke in a quiet tone with your head hung low so you didn't see John break down further and he could have sworn he heard his heart shattering in his chest but John still loved you regardless of how badly you've hurt him, he got down to the grass and lifted your chin with his fingers, "regardless of what you have done to me I still love you, I'm still madly in love with you, just promise me you'll break it off with George" he pleaded and you nodded as you knew you had to fix your marriage with John and that is exactly what you did, you broke the affair off and you and John focused on your marriage and your children but John was still in fear of you cheating again but he trusted you and that's what a relationship is about, trust, love, respect and honesty.