He Takes You To A Concert

It was May 1975 and you're about to go to a concert with John. He's taking you to see your favourite band (f/b/n) and he has a surprise for you as it's your birthday today.

"Babe, yer ready yet?" John asks with a smile on his face.
"Yeah, gimme one second" you shout back to him.
"1" He giggles
"John!!" You chuckle as you walk out the bathroom before heading into the bedroom.
"How do I look John?" You ask nervously look down at the floor.
"Yer look bloody stunning baby" John smile as he pulls you into a kiss. "Now let's get to the show" he chuckles as he grabs your hand.

**at the concert**

Your favourite band (f/b/n) are now in the middle of their set list and you're enjoying the show when John grabs your hand and you turn to face him but he's on one knee with a beautiful diamond ring in a little black box.
"Y/n ye make me the happiest man alive, would yer do the honour and become my Mrs Lennon? Will ye marry me baby?" He asks with tears forming in his eyes.
"Y-yes I will" you cry and swung your arms around him as he kisses you passionately. This truly was a night you both were going to remember for the rest of your lives.

(F/B/N- Favourite Bands Name)