A Knock Comes on the Door

"Can you get the door please?" your mom asks you making you groan in annoyance. Huffing because you were disturbed you go and answer the door to see John Lennon standing there. "Hi, I'm y/n, can I help you with anything?" You ask trying to be cool around him, "Hi, I'm John, John Lennon, and yes ye can, I need a place to hide" he smiles at you with a light blush to his cheeks. "Erm sure, come in John" you smile letting him into the warmth of your house.

After a moment of awkward silence you turn to turn to look at John, "so how come you need a place to hide?" you ask moving closer to him, "well I need to get away from the fans, ye see they follow us everywhere but luckily I know shortcuts to places around town and they end up losing me and I also want to make a new friend, as much as I love George, Paul and Ringo and as much as they're me best friends I want a new one" he smiles softly twiddling his thumbs, "I'll be your new best friend" you smile gently at him causing him to smile even brighter at your request, "that would be lovely y/n" he smiles hugging you.

You hugged him back smiling softly. "Y/n love who is it?" Your mom asked as she walks in to see who was at the door. "This is John Lennon" you smile at both John and your mom. John stood up and shook your mothers hand, "nice too meet ye Miss" he smiles making your mom smile, "you're in that band, The Beatles? and call me y/m/n" she smiled, "yes I am, I'm John Lennon of The Beatles" he nods blushing, "well y/n is a big fan of you guys and your her favourite Beatle" your mom smiled as she walked away leaving you blushing deeply from embarrassment and from shyness. "I'm yer favourite Beatle?" John winked "that's sweet of ye, how come yer not freaking out like the fans normally do?" He asked confused to why you were so chilled about being with him, "well as much as I'm a big fan, I don't want to weird you out and plus your a human being and none of you deserve to be mobbed all the time" you softly sigh looking down. John lifts your chin up and smiles at you, "that is sweet of ye love". You smile at John flicking your gaze between his eyes and his lips, you lean in slowly and capture his lips onto yours kissing him softly and to your surprise he doesn't pull off, he deepens the kiss causing the both of you too blush deeply when you pull away from each other. You and John have fallen in love with each other  and were going to spend all your lives together and raise 3 beautiful children.