Nightmare

Here I was laying with John naked after a night filled with passion and we both heard the landlord calling up to us so I grabbed the blanket and covered myself and John up with my head on his chest blushing shyly, "let's pretend we're asleep" I whispered and he nodded cuddling up to me and we closed our eyes and pretended to be asleep and the landlord came in and emptied the meter whilst we actually did fall asleep.

After two hours I woke up and looked around the room and sighed, John and I really needed to get a better place for ourselves and Julian if we were going to expand our family. John woke up and crawled on top of my body and began to kiss and suck my neck which made me moan and I made sure the blanket was over us as I felt him slip his hard cock into me with a loud grunt and we began to make slow, passionate love.

Another two hours went by and we were sweaty and panting heavily with red faces, "you know let's find a new place to live, just you, me, Julian and Dot can stay too if she wants" he said panting and I nodded in agreement before we got up and showered. Once we had showered and got dressed I picked up Julian and fed him whilst I watched John flick through the paper, "any places you like?" I asked going over to him sitting down next to him and he pointed to a house in Weybridge and I loved the look of it so I said we should check it out and we did and we bought the house and moved in on the same day.

I took Julian to his room and I placed him in his crib kissing his head as I then closed the curtains and put on a soothing record for Julian to sleep to before I left the room and went to John. John was laying on the bed so I crawled up and got onto his chest kissing his neck lovingly before I cuddled into him and together we watched the stars out the window before we passed out and fell asleep holding onto each other.

I woke up at 3am to the sound of Julian crying so I got up from John's chest and went to check what was wrong with Julian, it turned out he needed feeding so I fed him and walked back to John and I sat on the bed looking down at Julian and watched him feeding from me and he looked so much like John and that made me so so happy to see him resembling more his father than me. John slowly woke up and saw me feeding Julian and he wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my side which made me blush and once Julian had finished feeding I lay him on John's chest as I turned and lay on my side looking at the two of them. The nightmare of being nearly caught naked by a stranger was over.