♛Characters♛

***

Siddharth Nigam as Prince Siddharth

Prince of Paurashpur

A loyal prince to his subjects and loves his mother for all time, follows with his own path of righteousness. A rebel prince, a bad boy who always goes of track to do as he wishes. The selected heir to the throne and betrothed to the heir of Paurav Rajya. One of the main figures of his kingdom's court.

Avneet Kaur as Princess Devasena

Princess of Paurav Rajya

A warrior trained from birth and a princess who aspires to be a symbol of female empowerment. She intends to rule as Queen Regnant, not as some partner to a king who shall lose her reign after his passing. Loves her Kingdom but without her wish, entering into the supposed pureness of marriage. A dream to rule alone and establish the first grounds of feminism. Her mother is her world and her sister is her favourite. Heir to Paurav Rajya throne she is to join Siddharth's court. Future Queen and who has a great destiny before her as prophesised by witches.

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Prince Sumedh

Brother to Prince Siddharth

A supposed heir to the throne and a powerful figure in the court. From three years of age he was betrothed to the princess of Ujjain but has never met her. Supporting to his brother's rule but with his own ambitions to take over surrounding kingdoms to make the court even more powerful. Always had the protection of his mother and support from his father. Loyal and dark, he is the overlooked prince of Paurashpur.