⚜Fire Meets Ice⚜

The prince in front of Devasena, observed her up and down. He also realised she was not from the Nobility. Anusuya came up to both of them. Devasena was aware of her presence.

"Who are you?" Devasena asked, rather rudely. She maintained a suspicious feeling. Anusuya cut in. "This would be Prince Siddharth, Devasena!" Anusuya introduced him, he came up closer to Anusuya and put his palms together, greeting Queen Anusuya. 

As he greeted Anusuya, Devasena observed his facial features

As he greeted Anusuya, Devasena observed his facial features. He went down and took her blessings. Anusuya made him stand and cupped his face. "it has been a while child, lovely to see you Siddharth!" Anusuya said lovingly. "mutual, Queen Anusuya!" He said with no apparent emotion.

"Call me mother, son!" Anusuya held Devasena's shoulder and slightly glanced at her. "You remember Devasena, Siddharth?" Siddharth met with her eyes. "How could I forget!" He turned into her full view. "Lovely to be in your presence Princess!" 

Devasena held a moment of silence, "Likewise!" She stated with no apparent emotion. Siddharth left rather stealthily. Devasena looked to Anusuya, "Seriously!" Anusuya understood that Devasena picked up on what she was about to say to her. "Yes, he is your betrothed Devasena!" The bittersweet truth. "I can sense he is very uptight and arrogant but a good partner, I shall think on it." Devasena left to await her henna to dry and to think over her betrothed.

Time slowly went past, Siddharth had returned to his camp on the far reaches of Paurav Rajya. Anusuya told Bamni of what happened and he was quite surprised. He expected a Royal announcement of Siddharth's arrival but he stayed in his camps not in the palace as a guest.

Siddharth was in his own tent and was paying attention to the number of servants and guards he had around. He wanted to observe Paurav Rajya before declaring his arrival but, with the sudden meeting with Anusuya and Devasena. His plan didn't go to it's according. 

Siddharth decided to write his daily letter to his mother, he sat and wrote on what happened today. 

Mother,

Today was quite different, I had see to the ways of Paurav Rajyans and it was with honour and respect. But i did manage to see the vampires within this kingdom. There are more vampires in this kingdom then to that of ours. After my presence is recognised by King Bamni, which should be sooner then expected, I shall suggest for the removal of vampires. To that of 'quite different',  I had met the Princess you had chosen me to marry from young. She was beautiful, I give her that but she was bold and quite adrift to that of her own Royal customs. Unsure if she will be able to adapt to ours, but we shall see. I do not care for this marriage but if  it is of your wish to do it soon. Then I shall comply, despite the fact I can say my disliking is of hatred. Report to me how brother Sumedh is doing and how Paurashpur is. I shall give you tomorrow's update.

Farewell,

Prince Siddharth

As soon as he was done a messenger came in. He sensed he was at the tent opening, awaiting permission to enter. "What is it?" Siddharth asked, not looking at the messenger. "It is an invitation from King Bamni!" Messenger stated with slight confidence, he did not want to stutter or lose posture in front of his Prince. "An invitation, intriguing, hand it to me and leave!" The messenger did as he was told.