⚜The Other Royals⚜

A Prince, around in his palace walls, always was in communication with Prince Siddharth. It was his older brother Prince Sumedh. Sumedh always checked the communications and maps in the war chambers. Sumedh went up on his horse and rode through the streets of Paurashpur, to him everything was in check and in order. But he did not know of the suffering hidden within the forgotten sectors of the Kingdom.

 An invention lay in Sumedh's hands, it was like a compass Except that this compass always pointed in the direction of Vampires, he saw some scurrying and hassling by some people. It was at the beginning points of the forests. People knew it was dangerous to be in the deep ends within the forests of Paurashpur. 

"Round them up!" Sumedh ordered his guards. The guards complied and all the vampires were tied up near the trees. Sumedh got his bow and arrow ready, the tip was on fire and he was a bout to shoot, until a smoke cloud waved in causing confusion. The guards tried to be alert of their surroundings aside the white surroundings. 

Sumedh could tell that the vampires had enough time to escape, their growling increased and soon their speed allowed them to escape with vigilance. The smoke slowly dialled down and the guards regained their vision not before Sumedh saw the faint shadow of a female in the distance. Sumedh had only seen her eyes.

Sumedh started to have his suspicions

Within Paurav Rajya~

Anusuya wondered about Devasena's foot injury. She had explained that she simply grazed her foot and Siddharth tore his own garment to prevent further bleeding.

Siddharth made arrangements to return to Paurashpur the following evening. But first he decided to take a stop at a certain someone's chambers. Without knocking he entered only to notice Devasena in a very lose after bathing attire. He observed the markings on her back and saw the deeply blemished scars. He could tell they weren't self inflicted, his mind had to wonder over to when Devasena told him that she spent years in convent and at a temple. Nuns and Priests would never do that to anyone, especially a member of the Royal family.

Siddharth left before any of the maids in Devasena's chambers noticed him there. Siddharth left and returned sometime later, this time he knocked. Devasena sat in front of her mirror, she was getting herself adorned and dressed by her maids. She heard the knocking on her chambers doors. "Allow whoever it may be to enter!" Devasena instructed one of her maids.

Siddharth walked in and saw Devasena getting all dressed up. 

"what brings you to my chambers Prince Siddharth? I hear you are to return to Paurashpur?" Devasena asked slightly moving her head to the side for her maid, beside her, to put in her earrings. "i saw your scars Princess?" Siddharth stated, right on his point. Devasena's facial expression changed. "you do not need to know where they came from?" Siddharth nodded slightly. Devasena asked for her maids to leave, she would do the rest of her adorning on her own.