⚜Beginning⚜

Disclaimer: This story includes supernatural, mature scenes, history, fantasy and romance.

The Supernatural would be with witches, vampires, fairies, mermaids and shape shifters with much more.

13th Century, India

An honest King Bamni was married to a warrior Queen Anusuya under political marriage

An honest King Bamni was married to a warrior Queen Anusuya under political marriage. A couple years later they had their first child. A daughter, Princess Priyamvada, who was claimed heir to the throne of Paurav Rajya. Many had hoped for a son, a Prince for the future but three years later, another daughter was born to the royal family.

Princess Devasena, who brought happiness and joy to the entire kingdom. Upon the day of her 8th birthday celebrations, the palace was under attack by an enemy kingdom. But two years before her 8th, at six years of age she was betrothed to the prince of Paurashpur to save her life from an early attack.

Paurashpur had aided Paurav Rajya at the time with the sending of several companies. The battle was won and the betrothal was set. Along side the betrothal, Paurashpur had a strengthened alliance with Ujjain by having the eldest prince betrothed to the Princess of Ujjain, sister kingdom of Paurav Rajya. From 8 years of age, Devasena was sent to a convent for her safety.

She was an assistant to the nuns and meditator at the Buddha temple, alongside her meditate assistances, she learned the art of war, fencing, archery and battle strategies by her own mother. Around 15 years of age she finally returned to Paurav Rajya and spent her first couple of days there before the big surprise.

Present Day~
Devasena awoke, raising up stretching her arms and throwing the covers up to get ready to bathe and be ready for the day. The deep scars on her back would always be remembered, whenever she stood quickly. Admiring her reflection for a few moments in her mirror, she clapped twice and her maids came in.

Her maids took care of her and helped her skin glow. She remembered how this was like in her past years, she remembered a part of her life that no one knew about. The daasi's did her hair and left it with washed curls and braided openings. She wore a golden pink and looked beautiful in it.

 She wore a golden pink and looked beautiful in it