⚜Piece⚜

King Devendra finally entered the throne area and firstly addressed Queen Chandika. He saw around to his subjects and they were all wearing faces full of joy and admiration towards their king. 

King Devendra's loyalty and kindness was known all over West India. He would visit surrounding countries and a far to lead expeditions, trading or building a strong unity, alliance with other Kingdoms. As he did once before with Paurav Kingdom. He had strong devotion for his wife and great love for his sons. How he had wished he had a daughter, a princess to Paurashpur. 

Coming back from England and other European countries, when trading had begun. He arrived at the ball and nearly after eight years he is finally seeing Princess Devasena, the future Queen of Paurashpur. He greeted everyone with utmost respect and gratitude for attending the ball. He had adorned his Indian garments.

"I welcome all of you in my walls, in honour of Princess Devasena

"I welcome all of you in my walls, in honour of Princess Devasena." Devendra started out, he pointed towards Devasena. Siddharth stood right next to her and could tell what his father wanted to do. "Who has come to Paurashpur after eight long years is of age to marry my son, your crowned Prince, Siddharth!" 

Siddharth nearly choked on Devendra's words, he looked to Devasena and she gave a tensed look, he could tell she did not want this. 

"And so it is a great pleasure to announce their marriage in the following weeks!" As Devendra went on about his journey in England and the Supernatural still in Paurashpur, Siddharth and Devasena had their own conversation. 

Devasena turned to Siddharth, "He did not decide on a date?!" Slightly pleased by this. Siddharth's eyes squinted a little, "Father has some other news, but he only wished to keep it in small numbers, we shall talk to him after the ball!" Siddharth brushed back some of Devasena's hair from her shoulder. She felt his touch, his warmth tingled on her skin. Devasena moved out of his touch, her eyes still in lock with Siddharth's. 

After the Ball~

Devendra finally was able to greet Devasena personally. He saw she had evolved from an adorable, curious little girl to a strong, beautiful woman. 

"How is your stay so far?" He questioned. Devasena replied honestly. "Good, i am happy to receive the royal service, your Kingdom is truly magnificent i am honoured to be here!" Warming up Devendra's heart, he was starting to take a great liking towards Devendra. Siddharth rolled his eyes on what Devasena said. Chandika picked up on that and gave him a look 'be good!' Devasena also squinted her eyes at him. He smirked, ravishing in such little glory. 

Siddharth came up closer to his father, getting Devasena out of his sightline. "Father, do you have any other news? any other announcement besides our marriage date being set in the upcoming weeks?" Siddharth wanted to change the topic, he knew his marriage with Devasena was inevitable but he also wished not to go through with it. Especially since he first met Devasena, she has challenged him in everything and has an attitude. Something he knew, he would be dealing with constantly during their marriage.