⚜ Vampire Experience⚜

Devasena opened her chamber doors and saw Queen Chandika standing there with a couple of maids behind her. The maids were carrying; gold adornments and Royal garments, they put the beautiful gifts on Devasena's bed and left. "Queen Chandika, what is all this?" Devasena questioned surprised. Chandika held Devasena by her hands and made themselves sit on the bed aside the gifts left there by the maids. "Devasena, these garments and jewellery are all for you, i have been preparing them for you for quite a while now!" Chandika answered. Devasena felt the garments beside her, it was a soft fabric with gold jewellery to match. 

"How long have you been awaiting for my arrival?" Devasena randomly questioned. She did not look directly at Chandika. "You came to Paurashpur when you were just a young infant and since the betrothal between you and my son Siddharth, i have been waiting." Devasena nodded getting her reply. Now she was genuinely curious as to how did Siddharth get to be how he is with such a kind mother.

"May i ask? How is your son Siddharth so emotionless?" Devasena asked. "Siddharth was brought up that way, he always trained to be a strong and brave warrior." Chandika started Siddharth's story. "He saw the supernatural within our Kingdom, especially in the outer lands, the Vampires and the Witches. From Devendra's ancestry, Sumedh and Siddharth were both trained to rid the supernatural beings from the kingdom. Siddharth would observe the vampires and see of their emotions being off. He decided to do a similar thing by not showing his emotions, to not be distracted off his supposed life mission!" Devasena saw the truth in that.

"I believe you Queen Chandika, when we were in Paurav Kingdom i had seen his constant stare and observational instincts, i had believed for a second he was a vampire!" Devasena told. Chandika and Devasena talked more until Chandika asked her to go with Siddharth to see around the Kingdom. 

Siddharth soon came over to her chambers to escort her down to the kingdom towns. Devasena wore one of the Royal garments from Chandika.

The two went down town and Devasena got to see the new places in Paurashpur

The two went down town and Devasena got to see the new places in Paurashpur. Everything was quite bright, multicoloured and the people around were very kind. But there were some dark areas around the place. Devasena also observed Siddharth's actions, the people praised him and made way for him and Devasena. Some questioned who the beautiful princess was.

A young child had gifted the princess a flower. Devasena kept it with her. Some conversations were made between Siddharth and Devasena.

"So why did you agree to take me alongside you?" Devasena questioned curiously, though she already knew the answer. "Because mother had asked me too and i always follow her wishes. Also i wish to show you something!" Siddharth answered honestly. "what did you want to show me?" Devasena asked. Siddharth took her by her arm and led her to a place that was completely different from the other areas in the Kingdom.

Siddharth took her somewhere near a forest.

||𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖞 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖓||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara