⚜Time⚜

Another day, another chance to be happy and live life to the fullest. King Bamni and Queen Anusuya met in the throne room. Anusuya was next to Bamni's throne. Bamni wanted to talk about the marriage of Priyamvada and the next step for Devasena.

"Bamni, you wish for Devasena's marriage soon?" Anusuya questioned realising what this whole conversation was about. Bamni answered, "Yes, she has returned from her years in convent and her voyage's to the temple. She is disciplined in all royal politics and is of age to marry."

Anusuya unravelled a little, "She has just returned my King, shouldn't we give her time, as well as the fact that Priyamvada is to be wedded in a day's time!"

Bamni came closer to Anusuya, "My Queen, time is running out, you know we promised Queen Chandika and King Devendra to get Devasena married at 15 years to their son. She is soon to turn 16 and you know you cannot disappoint Chandika." Anusuya nodded, she understood. "i shall break the news to her after the henna ceremony, tonight she will know and be ready for the following days to come!"

"hmm, in the mean time we have to see to the last checks for our Priyamvada's henna ceremony, their marriage tomorrow has to be perfect so let us get the practice down!"
Bamni stated.

Later on~

Everyone was getting ready for the ceremony to begin. All were getting ready except for the bride herself. Priyamvada visited the training area. It was full with blocks of spears, arrows, bows and swords which were placed carefully on racks.

Priyamvada saw Hriday practicing his archery. She observed how he pulled back on the draw string and released his arrows with great accuracy and focus. However when Priyamvada came into view, he missed his shot and it hit the ground, not the target.

He put down his bow and quiver. He gave his full attention to Priyamvada. "your highness, what are you doing here? Should you not be getting ready for the henna ceremony?" He questioned.
"I could ask you the same question, why are you not getting ready?" She retorted the question back.

"I guess I got nervous, shooting arrows clears my mind and helps me remain sharp in my archery!" Hriday explained. Priyamvada liked his honesty.
"as am I here to clear my mind, I have time to get ready, I am a quick change as well as a quick study."

Hriday nodded, he glanced at his bow and arrows. "Do you know how to fire arrows?"
Priyamvada raised a brow, surprised at the question. " yes I am trained, as like my mother!" Hriday glanced at his bow again and looked back at Priyamvada. She followed his eyes.

Priyamvada picked up the bows and drew one arrow from the quiver. Hriday stepped back and gave room for her to shoot.

Priyamvada got her arrow in the right draw stringed position and pulled back. She breathed and attempted to clear her mind with all that which surrounded her. She fired the arrow.

It was a perfect shot and she lowered the bow, feeling rather proud of herself, as she does. Hriday was impressed as well. He went up to the target and withdrew the arrow. He came back and walked up closer  to Priyamvada. She was near the wall, she loosened up in her shoulders and her scarf loosened as well. Hriday saw this and attempted to only look in her eyes whilst he tried to fix her scarf in place.