15/3/20

Dear Dazai,

I'm not a chibi! I'm still growing you bastard!

Arahabaki is very cuddly, thank you very much. I'm sorry that your week is going badly, I hope it got better.

For the ear pain, try warming up some olive oil and take a cotton piece and stick it in your ear for half an hour, it should help.

And dont forget to eat!! It doesn't have to be something big or organized meal. You can eat snacks along the day and add fruits and veggies, its not good for you to not eat.

It probably why you have headaches and back pains. Try drinking green tea, it can help calm you down.

And about the colleague, just break it with him or something. Your business cant run smoothly if not all pieces are oiled.

Dont take my word for it though, I dont have a business or something

Although I did have an underground semi-illegal panini ring back in France. I made almost 10,000$ just a little FYI.

My week has gone terribly as well, I'm correctly learing to a test we have tomorrow and that I didnt know about, probably gonna pull an all nighter.

I started reading a book yesterday, its really good so far. My sister and I went shopping in Friday and got like, a lot of boba.

I'm still kinda alone in school but there's a new kid who seems friendly, he sat with me for lunch yesterday and it was kinda nice.

He's distant though, and really quiet, so I dunno if he likes me or not.

I realized I forgot to tell you about London; it is a really pretty place. Its cold as well, which I like.

What pen are you writing with? It looks so smooth.

I need to go back to study, but tell me, what is your favorite flower?

Dazai was a bit surprised at the unrelated question, but it made him think.

Dazai never liked flowers very much.

He was jealous of them, they die so quickly.

But he does thinks its pretty, if he needs to choose one...

Dazai looked at the clock and took the piece of cotton out of his ear, surprisingly, the pain did go away.

Dazai chuckled a bit and took another paper from the drawer, dipping his quill in ink.

~
×
~

Chuuya angrily munched on a gummy snake. He hated the fucking teacher of the fucking class in the fucking building.

He can't even explain it.

The teacher is a fucking Homopobe.

Chuuya got his keys ready, turning the corner to his house and seeing the delivery man slipping a cream envelope in the Mailbox.

Chuuya quickly walked to it and pulled the letter out of the matel box, using the key to rip it open.

Dear Chuuya,

What is panini? It sounds like a bad allergy. And how is it something illegal?

I took your advice on the olive oil, it actually work. Very surprising..
I also broke it with the colleague and things have run smoothly..

I hope your test went good.

And I dont write with a pen, I write with a quill. Fancy? I know.

I'm happy you met a new friend, its good news, being alone is not fun.
My favorite flower? Hm..

I think red camelias.

They are stunning in my eyes.

Tell me Chibi, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chuuya grumbled and unlocked the door, slipping his shoes off and running to his room to find paper.

This asshole.

Calling him Chibi when clearly he's still growing.

Arahabaki scratched the door but Chuuya was too deep into his writing.

×
~
×

Three knocks filled the silence room, bouncing off the walls.

"Come in."

The red haired assassin opened the door, closing it behind themselves and letting them inside the office.

"I have new information about the Nakahara kid, boss."

The man sitting on the expensive leather raised a perfectly shaped blonde eyebrow, urging Mark Twain to continue

"It seems like he isn't aware of how many people want his head yet."