29.4.20

He didn't expect it from Dazai.
The betrayal, hurt..

He didn't expect to see Dazai laying on the ground with blood pooling underneath him from that dammed shoulder injury

He didn't know the blonde man that stood foot on Dazai's chest

But he knew the ginger that was standing behind him. Mark.

The betrayal is painful and he wants to look away but Dazai is on the floor, bleeding with a gun pointed at his face and he can't look away.

Truth is that everyone would hurt you in the end, but are there really people that are worth suffering for?

"What do you want from him?" Dazai asked, voice stern and clear. He doesn't sound like someone who just got freaking shot!

"Oh from him? We want the information his mother hid." The blonde says.

'What? What information is he talking about? What is going on!?'

Chuuya narrows his eyes and glares at mark and the blonde man. His mom is long gone, dead. She's not around and there's no personal belongings of her in this entire house.

"From you, Dazai-San.. I want blood. I want you to suffer after ruining my plans, killing my man and taking me down."

Chuuya's eyes widened 'what? What's going on for god's sake?!' The blonde looks straight to him and Chuuya flinches slightly, trying to get away from him.

Chuuya's head is bloody at the back  from the hit he took and it's starting to hurt like hell

"He doesn't know, is he?" The blonde smirks and Dazai grits his teeth. Dazai needs to get Fitzgerald off him before he hurts Chuuya.

"Mark, take little Nakahara to the truck. He and Dazai-San are coming with us." Mark nodded and started untying Chuuya "don't make this difficult." Mark muttered

Chuuya thinks about what he has to lose and decides.

At the second Mark untied his body Chuuya got up, quickly pushed the chair onto Mark, removing the duct tape on his mouth and charging at Fitzgerald.

Chuuya punches the blonde in the face and pushes him off of Dazai. Chuuya is Dizzy and unsteady but he can move on autopilot. Chuuya gives the blonde a high kick to the ribs and is about to throw another punch but he can't

Mark got up, he's standing on Dazai's hurt shoulder and his other arm and now there's a needle in the back of Chuuya's neck and there are black dots all over his vision. "CHUUYA!!" Chuuya's about to pass out.

Chuuya can hear Dazai calling for him and he feels mark pushing him towards the blonde. Chuuya can feel the metal of a gun pressing against his temple. Everything is getting blurred out and drowned in white noise.

Before he's completely gone Chuuya muttered "D-az..ai.." Chuuya falls limp in Fitzgerald hands

"If you don't want your little friend to get a bullet straight in his brain, you'll come with us. Quickly." Dazai trashs under Marks feet but when the threat of Chuuya's death comes up, he stops.

Dazai gets handcuffed and thrown in the back of a truck, Chuuya on top of him, limp with his hands tied behind his back.

Dazai glares at Fitzgerald when he closes the door of the truck

It's not over yet.