17.4.20

When you look out the window in class, what do you see?
Wind blowing through bushes and trees..

When you look out the window in class, what do you feel?
The boredom is insane.

The teacher talks about robotics and looks almost always at the same girl. The one that put her hair up and gets her nails professionally done.

even though she doesn't listen in class she gets perfect grades.

Chuuya wondered if her lipstick was smudged because she ate something or because his teacher came into class sweaty and flushed.

The boredom.. it drives him crazy, he makes up stories in his head.

*bell rings*

"Alright. I won't be giving homework today. please take your bags out of the classroom and head to lunch, I need to lock the class."

Chuuya takes his backpack and heads up to the roof. He sits in a hidden corner and takes out his sandwich

"Chuuya!  te voilà.  je t'ai cherché"
Chuuya looked up "Oh. Hey Mark. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while" Mark sat down next to Chuuya

"I had some family issues. My dad's unwell. Want one?" Mark pulled a cigarette out of his backpack "sure"

"I'm tired" Mark lighted up his cigarette Chuuya chuckled "same here. Today doesn't feel like a good day" Chuuya watched smoke curling up in the air "you have deodorant by any chance?" Mark asked

"Yeah don't worry" they both sat down mostly in silence for a while. "I think I'm going to skip the rest of the day" Chuuya muttered "I wish I could too. I have five classes left" Chuuya winced "I feel sorry for you. Im supposed to only have three"

"Did you hear about that murder?" Chuuya exhaled the smoke before answering "the one that happened in the alley? Yeah. I wonder what that's about"

"I heard the man that was murdered messed with the mafia or something" Chuuya laughed "yeah right. Like it's a real thing" Mark chuckled 'you'd be surprised if you knew..' "anyway- I hope they'll catch the person who did it soon." Chuuya nodded in agreement

The bell soon rang again. "Well I gotta go. See you tomorrow?" Chuuya nodded and gave Mark his deodorant. "Good luck in your classes" Mark gave the deodorant back and took his bag "I hope Ms. Stello won't notice me sleeping"

"Bye Chuuya" "bye bye!"

*
x
*
Dazai yawned and stretched in his bed reaching his hand out and answering his ringing phone "hello?"
"Did you just wake up?"

Dazai immediately sat up in his bed, rubbing his eye and smiling "Chibi~ nice to hear your marvelous voice first thing in the morning. Everything okay?"

Chuuya chewed on the inside of his mouth "can I ask you for a favor? Please."
"Sure. What's up?" Dazai stood up from the bed, putting the phone on speaker and walking with it to his closet

"Can you come Pick me up from school? I need someone older then 18 or they won't let me out." Dazai raised his eyebrow. Putting his pjs in the laundry basket and putting on some sweat pants and a Tshirt

"Sure.. but is something wrong?"
Dazai heard Chuuya sigh through the phone while he brushed his hair "I don't know." "I'm on my way, alright?" Dazai pulled on a sweatshirt and shoes "yes.. thank you" Dazai ended the call and took his keys from the kitchen counter. He ringed the elevator then walked over to his car and sat in the driver seat.

He yawned as he pulled out of his parking spot, driving to Chuuya's school and hoping he looks presentable enough. He got to Chuuya's school in 12 minutes, parked the car and walked out to the front gate. He already saw Chuuya standing there with an older man.

Teacher? Maybe. "Hey" Dazai said with a little forced smile "Mr Thompson, that's my.. uncle. Dazai. He came to pick me up. Like I told you he would." Dazai shook Mr Thompson's hand "nice to meet you sir" Dazai shot Chuuya a confused glance

"It's nice to meet you as well, Dazai. Well then Chuuya, you can leave now. I just needed an adult to come pick you up." Chuuya thanked his teacher then walked out of the gate with Dazai next to him

"I'm sorry. For asking you to come pick me up." Chuuya murmured "it's cool. But what happened that you wanted to get out of of school?"

Chuuya sighed "I just have a really bad feeling today.." Dazai hummed "where do you want to go then?" Chuuya looked at him "don't you have work?"

"I can move things around" Dazai smiled at him "so, where do you wanna go?"