29.4.20

Parents lie.
Sometimes they lie about being sick so you won't worry and sometimes they lie about not being to come see you at your birthday party

But a parent love is more then anyone is going to love you

Unless they aren't very good parents.

———————-

Chuuya looked at Dazai- he didn't believe him.

"How can my mother have been your right hand if she died when I was six? What, you were eleven and run a mafia in Japan?" Chuuya said the words with venom
He hates being lied to.

"Chuuya.. Akiko Nakahara didn't die 12 years ago.." Dazai swallowed "it was recent, three years."
Chuuya started laughing in his face "yeah right, she left me, my father and my sister to go help some mafia dude when we were young and never came back or made contact? Sounds so legit."

Chuuya laughed until he started crying "I dont like being lied to Dazai."
"Chuuya, I promise I'm not lying! 12 years ago she came back and was by Mori's side, she and I worked together when I was young and after Mori passed away and I got the lead she was my right hand"

Chuuya shakes his head "no. I don't believe you stop lying you can't be telling the truth!! Why would she leave her FAMILY to help some manipulative person with bandages!? Huh? Why would she just go and leave my father with nothing except debts after she loved him for so long? Why would she leave ME!? You're lying! You're lying! You're lying!"

Chuuya felt the pain in his throat from holding in the tears, from yelling at Dazai. Dazai swallowed
"Chuuya please look at me," Chuuya gritted his teeth and looked at Dazai
Brown met blue and started leaking.

"I'm not sure what happened between your family, and I can't tell you I understand what it feels like or why your mother left, I can't. But I can promise you, you made me smile and happy and I wanted to take you out for your birthday and be by your side. You're important to me Chuuya. So please, you can take it out on me now, but listen to what I have to say later, when we get out of this situation."

Chuuya stayed quiet and leaned back with his head, looking at the ceiling and crying "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I don't know why I'm acting so stupid but I just.." Chuuya took in deep breaths of air "I cant believe what you're saying is true.. I can't."

"We will get down to the bottom of this Chuuya.. it will be okay.." Chuuya cried silently until his eyes burned and he didn't have anymore tears. Chuuya looked at Dazai "can I ask you something?" Chuuya whispered

Dazai nodded "what was she like?" Chuuya asked looking at the floor and then at Dazai's face. Dazai smiled softly and started talking. Chuuya listened to his voice and smiled a little

It was going to be hard, but they will make it work.

—————————

They don't know how long they have been there, or where they are, but when the screaming outside started Dazai got a satisfied smile on his face
One that made Chuuya terrified for a second in a matter of seconds the door to the room they were in busted down and a tall lady with short purple hair walked in, holding an axe? Yep that was an axe.

"Osamu" "Akiko." The woman smiled and walked behind of Dazai, pulling the ties apart "who's that?" Chuuya asked.

He knew he looked terrible, red puffy eyes and his hair full of knots and shit like that but the lady just smiled at him kindly, like his sister, and talked

"my name is Yosano Akiko, I'm this shithead's cousin and second hand" Chuuya snorted a bit and smiled "sorry I can't give you more of an hello, I'm Chuuya"

"I know, I heard about you a lot." Chuuya raised and eyebrow and Dazai got up after his hand were untied and started untying Chuuya.

————