29.3.20 {part 1}+ AN in the comments

Have you ever thought about how strangely time pass?

For example- while sleeping. You can get in bed by 22:30, closing your eyes but not really sleep.

Then hear your little 'ping' that reminds you to go to sleep in 23:00 so you could get eight hours of sleep before the day starts.

And then you hear the alarm and open your eyes. You can't remember what you dreamed of.

You can't remember if you woke up in the middle of the night because your cat scratched the door to get out or you sister gave you a kiss on the cheek when she came back from work.

You wake up feeling more tired then when you got in bed. Funny isn't it?
Well now you are going to be late- so go wash your face quickly!

Chuuya sat on his bed, taking a sip from his water bottle and moving Arahabaki from his legs so he could get up.

He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth then his hair and washed his face with cold water.

Chuuya went back to his room and took his phone out of the charger

"Good morning"
"Ready for the 'big day'?"

Chuuya smiled. He almost forgot he's supposed to meet Dazai today. He's excited

"Ready as I'll ever be."
"What time are you free?"
"For you? Always"
"Cheesy"
"But seriously when?? "
"I finish school in 14:30 but I don't want it to be super hot when we meet. I sweat easily"

"Then what about 17:00? We can catch the sunset."
"If it wasn't the first time we'd meet I would've suggested we meet at my place. Sunsets are amazing from here"

"Well there's always next time.
See you at 17:00 at the "borges green" park?"
"Yeah"
"It's actually 10 min from my place."

"20 from mine"
"Then it's set? "
I'll see you there chibi"
"Stop calling me that!!"

Seen: 6:47am

Chuuya smiled at the screen before turning his phone off and getting dressed for school. Today will be great.

*

*
The world hates gingers, doesn't it?
Chuuya walked home, annoyed once again. He was alone today at school since Mark didn't show up and his entire day was filled with writing and a pen blowing up at him

He's pretty sure his cheek will stay blue forever now.
At least it was sunny now and not completely cloudy.

At the second Chuuya walked in the door he knew something was happening. "Chuuya! Great you're here. Help me organize?" His big sister was sitting on the table with many boxes surrounding her

"Sure.. but what are we doing?" Kouyou smiled. "It's all of mom and dad's old stuff. Auntie is leaving the house so she brought everything that was dad's and we didn't take here a few hours ago." Chuuya nodded and put his bag down

"So it's all full of junk basically?" Kouyou laughed and Chuuya sat down "not all.. most." Chuuya looked over at the table. Medical bills.. old books.. photo albums.. old clothing and documents..

"Have you found anything interesting yet?" Chuuya asked, opening another cardboard box and pulling some clothes out of it. "Not yet.. but I'm sure I will." Kouyou smiled.

"Hey what's that?" Chuuya pulled out a warped box. "It has a note on it" Kouyou said. 'For my youngest, my son.. Chuuya. Open it when you're 17. -with love, Akako Nakahara.' "It's from mom" Chuuya said, ripping the paper off. He was already 17. He wonders what was in the box..

It was a black chiffon box. A brand name printed on with red coloring. "Well, open it." Kouyou smiled and Chuuya opened the top. Inside the box was a beautiful choker piece. The straps were made of some kind of leather. A small charm of DNA dangled from where the front should be.

Chuuya pulled it completely out of the box. Near the clasp was engraved in english "Nakahara" in gentle cursive white "oh wow.. it's.. so you, actually." Kouyou said. "will you help me put it on?"

Kouyou helped Chuuya to close the clasp on his neck. The choker was beautiful. Obviously hand or at least custom made for him. His mother.. she probably got it made when she found out she was sick..
Kouyou had a bracelet from that company as well. Mom also left it for her.

"It's beautiful" Kouyou said and Chuuya nodded. It was the only thing he would ever have from his mother.
"It really is" Kouyou smiled and so did Chuuya "wanna finish with those boxes already?"
"Gladly."

*

*
"How do I look?" Chuuya asked. He was wearing Black baggy jeans with blue converse and an orange hoodie, now also with his new choker. His hair was tied at the side, front pieces curled naturally.

"You look great. But.. Where are you headed?" Kouyou asked. "I forgot I didn't tell you! I'm meeting up with my writing buddy." Chuuya took his keys and some coins in his pocket

"I knew you'll meet him" Kouyou blamed and Chuuya smiled, She was right. Chuuya said bye to his sister and his cat then headed right to the park. Please god don't make him be late somehow.