A small extra

Chuuya can't remember his mother.
Not her face, not her touch. She passed away when he was young and it crashed his family.

Chuuya can barely remember his father. The father who raised him and kept him close. The father who signed him up to martial arts and took him to get ice cream after.

Chuuya can remember his sister, Kouyou who worked long hours to provide for them both. His sister that let him keep multiple animals until Arahabaki came around. The sister who struggled to keep three jobs while studying in the university and getting that degree in arts.

Chuuya can remember his friends from all over the world.. Emily, Eric and Zach from London, Leah Amara and Yuan.

Chuuya can remember himself. Long hair, deep blue eyes and a smaller bone structure. He can remember how he likes hot chocolate more than coffee, how his favorite flavor of ice cream is salty pretzels and the painting that he made with his sister that are still hung on the wall.
And he can remember Dazai.

Dazai Osamu, an owner of a big company, a billionaire.
Dazai Osamu that has two giant dogs that he loves, Dazai Osamu who lives in a penthouse and let Chuuya crash on his couch

Dazai Osamu who bailed him out of school because of a bad feeling. Dazai Osamu who took him to the beach and got him a birthday present.
Dazai Osamu who he fall in love with.

He feels like he just woke up from the best dream as he opens his eyes..

"Dazai?"

But it's really a nightmare.

"Dazai!!!"