~Chapter 1~

Killua had no idea why, but he woke up in an alleyway. For some reason his head and backside hurt like crazy, as he went to rub his head he felt something warm and fluffy on his head. "huh?" Killua's tail flicked. Wait, tail? He looked behind him and sure enough there was a fluffy white cat tail waving in the air behind him. His fingers mapped out the outline of the warm fluffy thing on his head and he figured out it was a cat ear. Killua sat down for a moment, blinking. He was a neko in an unfamiliar alleyway. That was just lovely. Suddenly his ears twitched as he heard someone coming down the alley, "this way, they won't find us here" Killua activated Zetsu and leapt quietly onto the top of the building as a group of five people came down the alley. "I think we lost em' " said one with dark brown hair and what looked like a mask? All of them have masks, none of them can use Nen. He blinked as he noticed that one of them had four arms. Killua squinted at him, he's not a chimera but he doesn't have Nen either, what is he?

"Hey!" Killua glanced to the end of the alleyway and saw what looked like a guy with a scarf and yellow goggles. There was a big commotion and he watched as they fought, enjoying the fight. Suddenly a wild gunshot went in his direction and he yelped as the bullet buried itself in his tail. He had instinctively brought it up to defend his face before he had a chance to dodge. Surprisingly the tail was enough to stop a flying bullet. Interesting. Because of his torture training it didn't hurt as much as it should have, actually it barely hurt at all. He watched in fascination as the blood dripped from the fluff. It was so real, but how was it possible? How was he a neko? Was he dreaming? No. if he was dreaming he wouldn't have felt the pain at all. He bit his lip, and felt blood in his mouth. Killua brought a finger up to his teeth and realized he had fangs. Next thing I know I'm gonna start coughing up hairballs- BANG he flinched at the noise, arching his back. The fuck? Oh yeah, he was a neko so his hearing was probably really good too. He glanced down and saw that the old guy had wrapped his scarf around the five people and was checking the sacks that they had on them. Oh, they were thieves.

Killua's tail tip twitched slightly, his ears perked forward as he tried to listen to the man. "yeah I caught them. Yep. Yeah ok. I'm on my way. alright bye" he let out a tired sigh, then noticed something on the ground. Killua squinted at it and froze, it was a puddle of blood. His blood. The guy glanced up at him but as soon as he did he bolted for the nearest rooftop, scrambling up it and doing it again. Killua heard footsteps behind him and he realized that because his clothes and hair were white against a dark rooftop, he would inevitably be seen. For some reason he knew that running on all fours would help him so he did, but despite the extra speed he couldn't shake him. Damn it, I don't know who this guy is or what he's capable of! Killua let out a wave of bloodlust as he ran, causing the stranger to pause. As soon as he did he slipped into an open window and closed it before shutting off his bloodlust and activating Zetsu. Killua put his back against the wall, panting. That was way too close for comfort. He also covered the bloody end on his tail with his hands, it wouldn't be good to leave evidence.

His sensitive ears picked up a noise so he looked up and saw a mirror. Huh? Killua gazed into his own reflection, staring in awe at his fluffy ears and tail. He opened his mouth to see what the fangs looked like and saw that they pretty much looked like a cat's. the thing that he stared at for the longest time were his eyes though, they were slitted and slightly more big than usual. All of a sudden there was a bright light and he covered his eyes. "GAH!" he backed up only to bump into a wall. He heard someone scream and there were footsteps running out of the room. Ah shit. He slowly opened his eyes and grabbed the flashlight, turning it off. he immediately tried to get the window back open but he had slammed it shut and jammed it. "oh for fucks sake-" suddenly he had to dodge a baseball bat swing from his left. "C'MON MAN!" he had to let go of his tail as he leapt on a dresser, hissing at the woman who just nearly hit him with a bat. He would have just killed her if she didn't have a child who was currently hiding behind her.