~Chapter 7~

(WARNING: it gets very violent in this chapter)

Killua saw Midoria sneak off and he followed him. Why? Because he had made a habit of stalking him. He didn't know why, but for some reason he couldn't resist the urge. Suddenly he was in a long hallway and Allmight was in his small form again. In school? Doesn't he not want to get caught? They were talking about one for all and how Midoria was going to control it better when he let out a loud yawn. Fuck. Killua tried to keep an impassive expression as he leaned on the wall. "how much of that conversation did you hear?" Killua's tail flicked slightly, "all of it" Killua saw their alarmed expressions and sighed, "ok I'm gonna come clean with you, promise not to freak out ok?" Midoria nodded slowly. "I may or may not have been stalking you for the past year" he immediately started to freak out. "b-but why!" he chuckled slightly, "well I was bored and had nothing to do, also you were interesting" he narrowed his eyes slightly. "I started following you after I wandered in during your first training session." Allmight looked extremely alarmed. "I don't give two fucks about any of the one for all thing to be honest, I just wanna see you beat the shit out of Bakabitch one day"

They were walking together back from the hallway and to the classroom. As soon as they entered they were barraged with introductions and questions. Killua leveled a glare at each of them, "talk one at I time or I ain't listening" they started to raise hands which worked. He pointed to Kirishima with his tail, "you were so manly! Both of you were!" he paused for a second. "but uh, are you ok?" he snorted, "well I only took in 4 days of a 5 story building's back up power" everybody looked uncomfortable. "ok fine it did hurt a little" he grumbled. "I have a really high pain tolerance, that's all" he chose people one at a time, most people complimenting him, some asking pointless questions. However he then chose Tsu. "I tend to speak what's on my mind, but why are you more open with people? Usually you don't talk kero" everybody was looking at him now. She's right, am I getting more comfortable here? He stiffened slightly, no! my only friend is Gon, I only need him. Killua put on his 'don't give a fuck' pose and narrowed his eyes. "the electricity probably messed with my brain, I'm not usually like this"

Killua shoved past a few people to get to his seat, grabbing what was in his desk. Honestly it was just his sketch of Emmy but he wanted to see how happy she would be when she saw it- wait, I can't get this attached! He clenched his fists slightly, then slammed one into the wall, trying to collect himself as blood seeped between his fingers. He didn't care that there was cracks all up the wall now. He didn't care that at least 8 people saw that. He just slipped the picture carefully into his bag and skated out of the room, masking his emotions with a passive expression. Killua was about to climb onto Midoria's roof when he heard crying. He went to inspect it and saw that it was Emmy, who had a few bruises and was holding a man's hand. "I wan killy!" the man scoffed, "for the last time, he's imaginary!" Killua had to hold back his bloodlust as the man hit her. He let out a malicious grin. Your dead.

Killua deactivated Zetsu and yawned loudly from a nearby tree. Emmy looked up at the noise and brightened. "Killy!" the man rolled his eyes. "hey Emmy" he froze, eyes going up to the tree. Killua climbed down and ruffled her hair. She tried to get away from the man's grip but failed. He narrowed his eyes at him. "what's your name" he seemed cautious, but why wouldn't he be? He just found out that his daughter's imaginary friend was real. "wilber skimola" he felt the urge to rip his heart out of his goddamn chest, but he wouldn't do it in front of Emmy. He's abusing Emmy? What about her mom? The one thing that he hated more than killing children or someone with a child, was child abuse. He wrapped his tail around the guy's hand until he let go of the kid. "hey Emmy, go to the green and blue house and tell the broccoli hair 'Killy sent you" ok?" she nodded and fluttered off. Killua turned to the man and gave him an icy glare, no bloodlust yet. I want him to underestimate me and see the horror on his face as he realizes he's about to die. Killua's old assassination instincts arose and he felt his claws slip out. " now why was your daughter so bruised?"