Chapter 21

this chapter was made from a request by someone, i hope you enjoy it (it's also kind of a filler)

Killua didn't know how this happened, but for some reason he was stuck in Emmy's house wearing a skirt. "Killy looks so pretty!" he was blushing pretty hard, but it was just him and Emmy so he guessed that he could play along. Besides, the skirt honestly didn't look too bad. It was navy blue and matched the outfit he was wearing. "Emerald! It's time for you-" Neyla stopped in the doorway, staring at Killua. "i-" she looked like she was trying not to laugh. "it's times like this when I question my life choices" he said, sitting down on the bed with Emmy, who was still mumbling to herself about how pretty he was. "killy!" he glanced over at her as she pulled a dress out of her closet, it looked like it was about his size for some reason. Why does she have one of those? His ears flattened and he got up, backing away a little. "E-Emmy, maybe Oni-chan doesn't have to try it on?" he said, tail flicking nervously behind him. The dress was absolutely beautiful, but it was still a fucking dress.

Emmy pouted, "b-but" he sighed heavily, "oh my god" he snatched the dress and went into the closet to put it on, "I'M ONLY DOING THIS ONCE!" he tried to keep his blush down as he walked out with the frilly blue dress on, "Oooh!" he watched as Emmy...

Emmy pouted, "b-but" he sighed heavily, "oh my god" he snatched the dress and went into the closet to put it on, "I'M ONLY DOING THIS ONCE!" he tried to keep his blush down as he walked out with the frilly blue dress on, "Oooh!" he watched as Emmy lifted her weight up and down while admiring him. "Oni-chan pretty! So so pretty in a dress!" he huffed and crossed his arms, although he did kind of enjoy the praise. "do pose!" he sighed. "I'm doing one pose and then I'm taking this off ok?" Emmy nodded with sparkling eyes and he took a deep breath. Nobody's here to judge you except for Emmy, no need to freak out. He reassured himself for a few seconds before smiling as genuinely as he could, tilting his head slightly and putting his arms up like a cat. He let his tail curl upwards behind him as he did that. He kept the pose for about 2 seconds before blushing furiously and flopping onto the bed, yelling into a pillow. "THAT'S THES STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE" Killua sobbed into the pillow with embarrassment for a few minutes, "I'm totally sending that to your boyfriend-" Killua screeched, flushing. "DON'T YOU DARE!" damn you neyla!

Gon was hanging out with a large group of people while Killua watched Emmy, for some reason he was invited to some sort of party with the girls in their class. Mei was also there too, which he thought was kind of interesting. "Sorry we're late" he glanced behind him and realized with a half panic that all 7 girls from class 1-B were there now. "h-hold on" everybody looked at him. "why am I the only boy here?" some of the girls from 1-B started to mutter but Mina came up and put a hand on his shoulder. "well, it was supposed to be just a girl's party but your adorable and we wanted to let you come" he blinked for a few seconds. "also your gay so we don't have to worry about you checking us out" he nodded slowly, "ok, but why am I here? What are we even doing?" they were all at Momo's house because it was big enough for all of them. Momo led them all into her room and it was enormous. "well, we're going to play truth or dare!" there was some muttering but most of the other girls seemed interested. Gon raised a hand, "yes innocent child?" Mina said, eyes sparking a little. Uhh ok? "I've never played this game before" Mina squealed, "that's even better! Everybody who wants to play sit down!" people started to sit down in a circle so he chose a spot between Mina and Momo, he wanted to sit next to people he knew first. Momo also printed out name tags so people could remember names.