~Chapter 3~

As soon as the doors opened he and Bakugou, who was the blonde bitch, rushed forward. Somebody said something about it being unfair. "THERE'S NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL RIGHTS BAAKA!" Killua skated past robots to size up the situation first. Each of them seemed to have a number on them somewhere. The highest value was 3, must be how many points each of them is worth. He noticed that there was very few trees around and frowned slightly, if this was supposed to be lifelike than why weren't there more trees? 

He wasted about 2 minutes trying to locate a tree, and when he did, he had to immediately block a stray lightning bolt from wrecking it. Can't people aim? He was in a bad mood because he was tired, so he dropped his skateboard in the tree and started using his claws to cut through the robots. He aimed for the neck area so he would sever the wires connecting the 'brain' of the robot. Killua leapt from building to robot than back onto a building, occasionally he would pause and yawn for a second. When he had calculated that he had about 180 points, he went back to his tree. There was about 9 minutes left, time for a nap.

He was awoken from his slumber by a huge crash and his tree falling over. Killua's ears flattened and his tail flicked, I was fucking sleeping. He saw a huge robot that had a 0 on it. 0 points? Is it an obstacle? He was about to go find another tree when he saw some people trapped under some rubble. This is an exam for heroes, so there must be points for saving people right? That's the whole point of a hero. Killua strolled over, still yawning. "you 3 look like you're in trouble" he used some Nen reinforcement as to not hurt the trapped teenagers, then lifted up a quarter of the fallen building. He stood there as they were gaping at him. Which was when he realized that one of them was pink.

  Huh? Is she supposed to be an animal? But she also had little yellow horns. "are you gonna go or not?" the people thanked him and ran off, Killua estimated 5 points for each person giving him a total of 195 points. He then turned is glare to the 0 pointer. What if I just suck all the electricity out of it? He crawled up the thing, dodging attacks that it aimed at him. He used his claws to rip open its head plate and expose some wires. Here we go- Killua suppressed a hiss of pain as he let the power run through his body. Damn, this hurts almost as much as when I was fighting the guy with the wheelchair. It took a few seconds but eventually he had taken all it's power and It was falling. Killua found another tree and resumed his nap. This time I hope I won't be interrupted.

Eraserhead's eyes narrowed at the cat boy. Why does he look familiar? Midnight awwed, "oh ma gaawd! He's so cute!" he still couldn't place it, but as the boy started to hop from building to building his brain clicked. "wait!" he stood up, pointing to the white haired neko. "where are his files?" Nezu looked through a pile of papers and handed it to him. "name, Killua Zoldyck. age, 13. quirk, electric Neko?" he blinked, "there's no other information on him" the white haired boy stopped smashing robots and lay in a tree. "is he sleeping?" Midnight inquired. "well his quirk is neko, and cats sleep like, 12 hours a day" he pointed out. Usually he would have been head over heels for an adorable kitten, but this cat was much bigger and might be a problem.

 When they released the zero pointer it knocked over the tree the boy was sleeping on. He easily avoided getting trampled but looked extremely irritated. Like when someone interrupts one of my naps. He was about to go attack the robot when he walked over to a pile of rubble. He yawned, then picked up a quarter of the building. "wow he's strong" Allmight murmured. When he had rescued the three others he paused, then leapt onto the robot. "he's dodging every hit!" Midnight exclaimed. What's he planning on doing? He can't use the same tactic because it's too big. There was a gasp as he cut open a plate and exposed the wires. "if he touches those he'll die!" Allmight worried. "wait!" there was a crash and the neko boy leapt away unharmed. "it says he's an electric neko." everybody was confused but Eraserhead could only watch as he fell asleep again. I hope he ends up in my class so I can watch him.

Killua woke up to smoke in his face. He coughed, trying to get it out of his system. Damn my new nose, I usually would have been able to take the smoke. Killua looked down and noticed that the Blonde Bitch was exploding his tree. He hissed, glaring down at him. If I retaliate then I might lose points, but if he attacks me so will he. Killua yawned again, and decided to irritate him more by just skating away. "COME BACK HERE AND FACE ME!" he held back a snicker, I would beat you in 1 on 1 combat, the only reason why I decide not to is so I can pass. He activated En, which he had learned to extend for about 50 meters at most. He kept his range within a 10 meter radius so he could keep it up for longer though. 

Killua used this tactic to dodge every hit the blonde sent at him, yawning just loud enough for him to hear. As he expected this enraged him further. "STOP RUNNING YOU DAMN CAT!" he started to pivot, then skated past him in the other direction. This is hilarious! But as he was skating away he felt his tail being yanked back. "hu- FUCKING SHIT!" he shouted as the explosion bitch let off a medium sized explosion while gripping his tail. Suddenly he snapped, whipping around and tackling him with his hands sharpening. Killua gave him a firm chop on the neck and he fell unconscious.

He took his arm and drew a message on his arm with his claws, 'next time you fuck with me your getting a scar' and he grabbed his skateboard, hauling the bitch over his shoulder. It's not like he cared about him, he just wanted to give him a few marks that would stay in his memory for a while. Exams like this wouldn't be held without healers on hand, and he wanted Bakugou to see his message before it was healed. He leapt over the gate and dropped him outside in a tree, than he scrambled back over and inspected his tail. Sure it didn't hurt much but his tail was singed and he had seared some of his fur off. Killua frowned as the old lady kissed his tail, that felt weird as fuck but his fur and skin healed. He suddenly felt his eyes droop. "ah man I was already so tired-" he collapsed on the floor. Whatever that lady had done to him had sapped his already low stamina from only having 8 hours of sleep.

He woke up with a yawn on a hospital bed. Killua's fur bushed up and his eyes darted around the room frantically. Were the hell am i? why am I in a hospital? He sat up and suddenly felt really refreshed. Killua looked at a clock that said 5:00 PM. He blinked, the exam was at 10:30 and it lasted 15 minutes.. He counted the numbers in his head, I've been asleep for more than 6 hours! He arched his back and yawned at the same time, before grabbing his skateboard and heading out. To his surprise he was still at the exam site, maybe they have hospital rooms on site in case of a serious injury. 

Killua snagged a fish from a random table, he didn't know why there was a fish but it was there and he was hungry. Killua was confronted by the old lady who kissed his tail earlier. "oh! You're going already?" Killua frowned slightly, "I have a question though, how do I get the notice when I pass the exam?" the old lady sighed, "they drop it out at your house-" Killua internally groaned. "can you tell them to drop it off next to a tree near U.A?" she gave him an odd look. "I don't want people coming to my house" that was both a lie and the truth. He didn't actually have a house, but he didn't want people to try to look for it either. "how will you find it?" he grinned, "if you also leave a fish I'll be able to sniff it right out"

That was how a few days later he got his uniform. Killua checked the area every day and it came in about a week. His tail twitched in irritation when he saw the colors. "who the hell thought this was a good idea?" he shoplifted some sewing supplies and got to work on making his uniform look better. Since he didn't put his weight, width, or how tall he was, the uniform was just a standard one. For some reason he had shrunk when he became a Neko, which gave him more work to do. He noticed that it had two parts, so he altered it to fit like his usual clothes. Killua was sitting on Izuku's house as he added the finishing touches, he had very soft roof shingles for some reason that Killua didn't question.

The sky got dark and he was about to sleep when Midoria ran out of the house crying. He had gotten used to how often he cried and could tell that they were happy tears, naturally Killua followed them because he had been stalking Midoria for months now. He giggled as Midoria called out to all might who was in his small form, then waving his arms in the hair saying he got the wrong person. "congrats on getting in!" they high fived. "I couldn't have done it without your help!" they talked for a bit when Allmight turned into his buff form. "once you learn to control it- poof- then you'll be able to adjust how much power your using" the couple that was on the docks screamed, "IT IS ALLMIGHT!" he snickered as they started to run, following close after them. Another adventure, I can't wait to see where it takes me.

1787 words

To be continued...