~Chapter 9~

They were loaded on a bus and everybody was yelling at eachother. He had sat next to Todoroki because he was pretending to sleep, but he wasn't actually unconscious. "YOUR GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL YOU LOSER-" Killua's tail twitched in irritation and he unleashed his bloodlust, causing everyone to fall silent. "how many times do I have to warn you to shut the fuck up before I claw your pretty little face" he hissed, "YO-" Killua covered his mouth with his tail. "you never learn do you" he transformed his tail into a whip again and smacked him in the face, before returning it to its naturally fluffy state and resting it on his seat. Bakugou yelped and shut his trap. A few minutes later they reached the destination and Killua got off last, skating out on his skateboard. There was a hero named 13 who was explaining rules about some sort of rescue training. Killua's nose twitched, he activated his bloodlust and dropped his carefree pose. "STOP" he snapped, glancing around. "I'd apricate it if you didn't interrupt-" Killua slammed his tail into the ground causing everybody to fall silent.

"GET READY" then the lights went out. Everybody started to panic and Killua grabbed Iida, "your fast, go get someone" Iida was about to protest but Killua shoved him. "now" he sped off and then a huge portal appeared, an entire army emerging from it. Killua drew his yoyos and held them at the ready, he shouldn't be so worried but something had been nagging him all day. Why did I feel like something good was going to happen? Eraserhead's scarf unfurled slightly, "13, protect the kids. Killua, back me up" usually he would have said sure, but this wasn't a situation that he would want to overstep. There were a number of possible ways he could screw up here without knowing anybody's abilities. Killua shook his head, "no, I'm going in alone, if I hit you you'll be out" Eraserhead tried to stop him but he started throwing his yoyos around at incredible speeds, shearing some body parts off of his enemies.

The mist guy disappeared but he had no time to dwell on it, he let his assassination mode come out and aimed for vitals on the villains. I don't care about them, I only care about izuku a little. But those are his friends and I don't want his friends to die. The few villains who did manage to get past the yoyos by going underground or something, got knocked into them by his tail. I'm starting to like being a neko, it gives me nice advantages. He stopped swinging his yoyos and kicked back on his skateboard with a yawn, "that all you got handy?" he said impassively, in the leaders face. "I've still got my Nomu! He's going to kill Allmight!" Killua squinted at the ugly looking creature next to him. "did you make it? Mind if I give it a spin?" the hand guy scoffed, "good luck trying to survive-" Killua wrapped it in one of his yoyos and held it there. The thing couldn't move for a few seconds. Killua yawned, "booring" the hand guy was starting to have a fit of some sort.

"no! no! my Nomu's supposed to be strong enough to kill Allmight" Killua frowned slightly at him. "your more of a child than I am, and I'm 13" he tightened the strings, intending to kill it front of his eyes when it's body closed around the string. "oh, he an regenerate" Killua tossed his other yoyo but the thing caught it, "nice catch, let's see what you do about this!" he stabbed for where the heart would be with the spiked metal on his tail. To his surprise, the thing grabbed onto his tail and slammed him into the ground, making a huge crater. Wait, does it not have a heart? He grabbed a chunk of rock and hurled it at the thing as hard as he could. As expected, the part regrew. I mean, I could take off its head but am I allowed to kill it? Would heroes kill this thing? "so I already know the weakness, the brain is exposed" the guy sounded confused. "so?" he snorted, "I could just stab it's brain and it would die. It can't regenerate if it doesn't have a brain dumbass" he paused for a moment. "holy shit-"

Allmight came out of nowhere. "I AM HERE!" Killua grabbed his arm with his tail. "it's designed to kill you. If you hit it's brain it will die, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to kill it" Allmight gave him a worried expression. "how'd you find the weakness so quick?" he hurled another rock directly into its chest and it regrew. "can't regenerate without a brain" Allmight nodded, then proceeded to have a punching fight. I just told him how to kill it, why isn't he killing it? He saw some blood coming out of the corner of his mouth so he decided to grab it from behind and stab it's eye out with his claws. The thing fell and Allmight looked startled. Suddenly his leg started to sear in agony. He instinctively bashed whoever was behind him and he heard a yowl of pain as the hand guy's left arm was bent backwards. What the fuck? Killua stood up, ignoring the pain and putting on his usual passive expression. "that all you got?" the hand guy started to scramble away from him. "KUROGIRI!" he screeched, and a portal appeared behind him. He retreated back into his portal and there was silence. He stood there panting for a few moments, then as he tried to step forward he fell. Killua hit the ground hard and winced, then nearly hissed in pain because of the agony shooting through his left leg.