~Chapter 10~

Gon was in the middle of a field for some reason. He glanced around, wasn't I just- wait what was I just doing? Anyways his head ached and so did his backside. As Gon moved suddenly an alarm went off. Gon felt his ears flatten. Ears? He looked behind him and saw a long catlike tail. He felt his head, but his ears felt like a wolf's that's odd. Some people ran out of the building and he waved at them. "oh hi!" he had to dodge as a bullet came at him. Gon's tail stopped wagging. He stopped waving and let out a small wave of bloodlust in hope of scaring him off. They kind of froze, then he realized that he couldn't ask them questions if they were frozen. He released his bloodlust and hopped over, avoiding more gunshots. He was lucky that Killua had taught him how to do that or he might have been shot. One of the people he approached was an old man with goggles and a scarf. He suddenly smelled something familiar and his ears pricked up. "hey! Guy with the scarf!" Gon's eyes started to gleam with anticipation. "I smell Killua on you! Where is he!"

The man stopped and narrowed his eyes at him. "how do you know Killua?" Gon giggled, "Killua's my best friend in the entire world!" he wasn't surprised when the old man looked skeptical. "Killua doesn't' have friends" Gon snorted, "he's been told he's not allowed. But I was his first one!" he still looked skeptical. Maybe I gotta do an impression. "fine, I'll do my best impression of him" he cleared his throat and put his hands behind his head, attempting to put on a monotone expression and voice. "Baaka~" he remembered he had his backpack on him and reached in to take out a picture. "oh! I have pictures too!" he showed him the picture of him and Killua and the man's eyebrows raised. "he's such a damn problem child" Gon's eyes brightened. "you do know where he is! You see, I haven't seen him in nearly a year and I miss petting him!" he grabbed the man's scarf and started examining it. He felt the tiny pieces of metal in it. "ooh! Killua's yoyos are made if this metal! It's super strong and-ACK!" the scarf wrapped around him and he couldn't move. "I'm taking you to our school"

Gon gaped at the building. It was so big. There was so much to look at! Gon's tail started to wag again and he followed Killua's scent to a classroom. The guy who's name was Eraserhead, wrapped the scarf around his waist so he could move but also get pulled back if needed. He bounced in front of the door, waiting for him "ok, introduce yourself. But don't let them know you know Killua yet ok?" Gon nodded and pushed open the door, he accidently forgot to turn the handle so it fell off its hinges. "oops" he rubbed his head and frowned down at the door. "I'm sorry! I can't control my strength sometimes" he walked in and gasped. "oh wow! You all look so cool!" he ran around looking at people, one of them was a bird, another was pink, and there was a frog too! He poked at a guy with 5 arms. "woah, that's a lot of limbs-" he felt the scarf tug him back to the front of the room. "introduce yourself" he blinked. "oh right" he turned and faced the class with a big wave, "Hi! I'm Gon!" he glanced around and didn't see Killua. Maybe I can surprise him- he saw a kid with hair the same color as his, but for some reason he was staring intently at Gon. Hmmm, I'll ask him later.

Gon looked around for a moment. "wait, is this a school?" Eraserhead sighed. "yes it is, it's a school that trains heroes-" Gon's tail wagged so fast it was a blur. "heroes? I thought those only existed in comic books! It's a hero school? Can I be a hero? What is-" the scarf wrapped around his mouth. Rude. "stop asking questions and shut up" he stopped acting so hyper. The only reason he was so excited was that the got to see Killua again, but he didn't seem to be here today. Then he realized something. Gon forcefully removed the scarf to speak, which surprised some people for some reason. "wait, hero school? Does that mean there's real heroes here? that like save people and capture bad guys and stuff?" he got kind of worried when Eraserhead nodded. Why did Killua come here? What if he kills someone on accident? What if he gets labeled as a villain because of his past? What if- someone knocked down a little on his head and it snapped him out of his thoughts. "huh?" Eraserhead pointed to the back of the room. "sit back there and stay quiet, you can watch a real hero lesson today"