~Chapter 22~

Heya shippers! Before reading this chapter, I think it'd be best to let you know that it was written months after the last one. My writing style changed, as did my direction for the story. Just be warned before you read, now have fun exploring new content! :3

Killua had nearly stabbed ten people this morning. 'Oh hey, your Gon Freeces right?', 'you were so cool!', 'awesome job in the sports festival', 'let's hang out sometime!' NO FUCKING WAY. Gon of course was just happy to be making more 'friends', but all these people flirting with his Gon? It got on his fucking nerves. They were walking to the classroom when suddenly they got stopped by some girl with blonde hair and sparkly green eyes. "Hey Gon!" she said cheerily. Killua tried his best to keep his cool, or else Gon would get mad at him snapping for 'no reason'. There's a perfectly good reason thank you very much. Gon paused, then turned with his ears pricked. "Oh hi!" he gave her a smile and Killua's tail stiffened at the subtle blush on her face. You're in a hero school Killua. No stabbing. Do not stab her. He tried to tell himself. His monotone expression gave nothing away though, standing next to Gon with an idle stance. "I'm Nemori" then she blushed a little more and looked away, "c-can we talk?" Oh hell no bitch. Gon gave her a cheerful smile. "sure!" as they went to leave, Killua followed close behind Gon. Nemori paused, then frowned slightly over at him. "Oh uh, sorry. I meant alone" Killua's mental alarm bells were going off. Blonde girl, blushing at my boyfriend, wants to talk with him alone, without me. "Oh" Gon glance back apologetically. "well, I guess I'll meet you in a few minutes?" they had gotten to school like fifteen minutes before time but for some reason there seemed to be just as many people as usual today. Killua shrugged, turning and putting his hands behind his head. "yeah whatever, just be back soon"

As soon as he slipped out of sight Killua activated Zetsu and stalked Gon through the hallways. Was this a normal reaction? Probably not. Did he care? Not one bit. I swear to- they paused in front of a uni-gender bathroom. Which was a fucking awful idea because this was a high school filled with hormonal teenagers. He blushed a little at that thought. Not that it matters if your gay- he blushed even more and slapped himself. Quit it! Your stalking a bitch! So Killua pricked his ears and listened as they entered the bathroom. The Zetsu combined with his newly acute hearing made him hear what was happening loud and clear. "So" Gon said, and then he noticed something. Vents. He quickly leapt into the overhead ventilation system and crawled over so he could see them both. "what did you want to talk about?" Nemori shifted a little, then looked away with a blush. That's my boyfriend you bitch. She took a step closer, "I just wanted to say..." Killua nearly snarled as she reached forward and put a hand on his shoulder. I'm gonna kill- "huh?" Oh my god he's so clueless! Gon probably didn't pick up on it simply because it wasn't Killua, he wouldn't expect someone else to try pulling a move. Before Gon could ask a question, Nemori closed her eyes and kissed him. It took all of Killua's willpower not to jump down there and slit her throat. Wait. Wait. You can't do it now, wait. His claws slid in and out, trying to calm himself the hell down.

Gon's ears flattened and he shoved her away from him. "w-wait!" Nemori looked kind of hurt. "what was that for?" maybe he has a fucking boyfriend bitch. "Nemori, I'm already in a relationship" her eyes widened. "O-Oh! I'm sorry!" Gon gave her a smile, "it's alright I guess, but you can't just go around doing that unless you know someone's not taken." SHE KISSED YOU. STOP BEING SO FUCKING NICE. His tail whipped back and forth in anger, ears flattening and eyes slitting. "Your right, it's just..." she looked away. "I'm sorry, I just really like you and..." Killua saw Gon wipe his mouth with the back of his hand a little. "how can you like someone without knowing them first?" She blushed a little more but shook her head as she tried to dispel it. "I-It's nothing! Just... you can go now" Nemori said quietly. Gon nodded and quickly left the bathroom, Killua saw a big ass opportunity and he was going to take it.