29 - you

ashton mackenzie

It's a euphoric feeling: his body on top of mine, hands in my hair, and lips on my lips. One I never thought I'd become so desperate for, but every time the tiniest bit of distance is placed between us, I find myself aching for it to disappear.

I'm not sure what switched in the air, but one second we were admiring his work, and the next, he's pinning my back to the bed with his grip on my chin and head, his lips and tongue leaving none of the skin of my neck untouched, going as far down as the collar of my sweater will allow him. I'm not complaining in the slightest, as much as I feel like I might explode.

It's crazy what an emotional connection can do to you physically. With last night, I feel Harry and I have become so close simply through our emotional admittances that this now physical response has been a long time coming.

I'm reeling, and I have to pull back from our kiss to catch my breath and focus my mind for a second.

"I'm sorry," Harry pants, "I'm sorry, that was a lot. We can stop. My bad--"

I interrupt him immediately, "Harry, no. It was fine. I just need to breathe for a second."

Harry rolls off of me from where half of his body was perched on top of mine. His back meets the bed next to mine which is flattened against it too, and our heads turn simultaneously to watch each other, smiles wide as ever.

"So you want to continue?" he giddily asks.

I nod and bite my lip in a futile attempt to hide my gigantic smile, "yes, of course, I do."

"Okay," Harry almost whispers, smiling up at the ceiling, and I watch his dimple move in and out as he also tries to dull his own grin. He's so pretty.

"You're so pretty," I say before I can even think about it, and it has Harry's head snapping over in my direction, his face flushed and eyebrows raised.

"Me?" He asks, and I let out a laugh.

"Yes, you."

Harry's lips curl into his mouth, but the sides still turn up against his will, "thank you."

"Of course, baby," I beam at him, "now, can I touch you?"

Harry's eyes practically fall out of his head at my words, his jaw falling open at the same time in shock, and it only has me biting back a laugh and reveling in his reaction.

"What?!" he nearly screams.

"Can I touch you? Like your--" I repeat.

"Yeah! No, I— uh" Harry interrupts me and covers his eyes with his hand, "I heard you, Beautiful. I'm just wondering where the fuck that came from."

"I mean, we were just basically dry-humping, so I figured it wouldn't be too out of place. But if you don't want me to, it's fine. I'm sorry--"

"No, no. Of course, I want you to... touch me..." he whispers out the words like they're too dirty to say as he lifts his hand and looks at me, "I just-- I wasn't expecting that... is all."

"Okay, well, you make sure you really want me to before I do. We don't want any diner kissing repeats," I tease, and it sends Harry's forearm over his face with a laugh.

"Don't remind me."

I hold in my laughter at his expense and instead float through the options for my next move in my head, making my decision quickly when I lift to a sit and swing my leg over both of Harry's on the bed, hovering over his body with both knees meeting each of his hips. Harry doesn't even lift his arm from his eyes as a low groan tumbles from his throat.