extra.3 - i want to hold your hand

ashton mackenzie

"I'm getting impatient out here, Beautiful." Harry's voice startles me through the bathroom door of our hotel room. My eyes do a billion more scans of the lace adorning my body in my reflection.

We've been together for two years and I'm still nervous about him seeing me. What the fuck?

"I'm coming." My response is timid, and I know he can tell when I open the door, and the first thing I see is his scrunchy eyebrows that he sports when he's worried about me.

The look is erased quicker than it appeared, though, as his eyes widely scan my figure, tracing the lines I usually like to forget are there, and his gaping mouth attempts a word or two.

"Holy shit," are the ones he manages.

My face is heating to a dangerous temperature, and I'm sure the flush can be seen on the rest of my exposed body as well. "You like it?" I nearly whisper, my hands fanning out beside my barely-covered hips to make sure I still can move.

The eyebrows come back together, and this time the tip of his nose scrunches to point towards them too. "Like it? I love it. I'm working very hard to not bounce off the walls because I love it so much."

A laugh breaks my shy wall, and Harry removes the camera strap from around his neck and places it beside the bed in one swift movement, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in for a kiss.

"Mm," he hums, "I love you. You're so sexy."

My chest flutters, and so does my embarrassed laugh. "Harry," I whine against his lips. He pulls back with an offended expression, jaw exaggeratedly dropped as far as it goes. Before I have the chance to protest any further, he ducks down, shoulder meeting my hips when he hoists me up onto it.

My squeal fills the room from the bathroom door all the way to the bed that he throws me onto. His hand comes down over my mouth right before his body is over my own, our eyes centimeters apart.

"Say it back," he pouts.

"Say what back?" My voice muffles against his palm, and he squints his eyes at me.

"You know what."

Harry frees my mouth enough for me to repeat his words back to him with an eye roll. "I love you, too."

His smirk grows tenfold, fingers then gripping me by the chin and chest growling out some words before diving in for a harsh kiss. "Oh, you little brat."

My gasp fills his mouth, and he eats it up gratefully, hands roaming down to dig under me and grip my ass over the lacey fabric there. He groans and pulls back to look me in the eyes. "How long until they realize we're gone, you think?"

It's not customary to spend the night before your wedding together, but when have we ever cared about customary?

I shrug, panting out the only breaths he didn't steal from me. "An hour. Maybe less."

Harry hums carefully, eyes trailing down to my lips, my neck, my chest. "Good thing we'll be busy by then." He dives in to attack my neck with his lips, and my own moan delays my protest.

"Ha-- oh, god. Harry."

"Mhm?" He doesn't even bother to stop.

"Not yet. We have to-- ah... we have to take the pictures first, or else I'll look like a mess in them." My words are saying one thing, but my tone completely opposes them, and I can't help it. I try to pull him away when my hands find his hair, which is now the same length it was when I met him. I love it like this.