10. visiting day; who are you

♗ ♔ ♕ ♘

Who are you?
Who are you?
Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?Who are you?Who are you?

ฬђ๏ 
คгє
ץ๏ย?

♗ ♔ ♕ ♘

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ...", ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴅᴇʟʏ, "a little birdy told me that today is Visiting Day~!"

Visiting Day; a randomly picked day in each and every month since you have been alive. Visiting Days are hard, and they are scary and even though you do not like them, you still feel a flicker of hope in your heart for... her.

Visiting Days are days that once they ended, you forget about them. They simply didn't happen. Because forgetting is much easier than remembering and re-living and trying to decipher.

You smile, your signature closed mouth-small smile, not too sweet but soft enough. You look up at her, "And a little birdy told me...", wow is she tall. You drop your smile, 'That you should mind your business.'

When the woman hears your words, in her voice, in her head, she shivers in terror. But despite how horrifying it is to have a voice snake into her thoughts, her smile does not cease. Instead, she giggles to mask just how much your whisper frightened her.

"Ah! Y/N, It seems like you've met Sister Krone!", Isabella stands beside Sister, holding a baby girl in her arms. Isabella then cooes to the little baby, "and the new addition to the family!"

You frown, "Yeah, I did," not pleased with the news in front of her.

Without missing the tension between you and Isabella Sister Krone smirks, "Well, then! A pleasure Y/N, but where are all of the other children? Can I meet them?"

Isabella nods, "Yes, yes, let me ring the bell to let the children know."

♗ ♔ ♕ ♘

When Norman, Emma, and Ray hear the bell they walk back and enter the house in confusion because Mom usually doesn't ring it until later in the day.

But when they see children gathered around an adult they've never seen before, Mom holding a new baby, and you standing in the back of the crowd with your arms crossed, they know that the reason they were summoned so early was not for a good reason.

While Mom introduces the baby as Carol and Sister Krone, Norman looks to Emma, "Another enemy..."

Norman looks to you, leaning against the wall, and you raise your eyebrow. His eyes narrow slightly and you rolled yours in response, baffled that he seems to think you have to do with the new 'help' arriving.