32. ribbon and; written words

♗ ♔ ♕ ♘

...ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʟᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ and bites the dead man's tongue. It begins to gush cold blood, bitter and cold enough for the angel to sip on. She licks her lips, savoring a dead man's blood, and smiles.

That was the end of the dream I'd just had. Ghoulish and gory. 

I've never had dreams like this before.

So I figured I write about it in this little journal Ray gave me, he said he sneaked it off some officer's desk. 

I beg him not to steal from the people who house and feed us. But Ray shrugs. He's still suspicious of the new world.

Emma assures him that we haven't traded an old prison for a new one... but Ray doesn't seem too convinced.

I feel it's necessary to assimilate us in the least chaotic way possible. There are so many of us after all.  Besides, we are being kept together, mostly...

However, we aren't exactly allowed to see the younger ones whenever ever we please since their getting organized into fitting families. But-- the leading officer said that once everyone is settled, we are guaranteed to.

I wonder if I might be facing some... obscure mental distress from the events in Neverland. Somehow I felt like I recognized the angel in my dream. 

I wonder why such a beautiful creature would smile while drinking a man's blood. 

Or it may be a figment of my imagination birthed from the torment myself and the other children faced during our primary childhood years... 

Either way... I hope this angel never haunts my dreams again.

Journal Letter 01

Norman 22194

♗ ♔ ♕ ♘

The knife flies through the air and with a faithful THWACK is sunk deeply into the tree.

"Wow," Mr. Eli gruffly huffs.

You look up at him, "What?"

Mr. Eli raises his eyebrow and his eyes follow of perfect line of knives that start from the bottom to the top of the tree.

"I thought you didn't know nothin' about anythin'"

You shrug and walk to the tree, pulling out the small knives one by one, "It's muscle memory I guess. Besides... maybe I'm just lucky."

"Tch! If anyone I knew was that kinda lucky, I wouldn't have any limbs!"

"Uh... What?"

Mr. Eli rolls his eyes, "I think it's time we move on to guns."