Chapter 1 - Tequila

Covid is now over. Everyone is celebrating at Meredith's house. Everyone is drinking tequila, dancing, and even singing karaoke.

Maggie and Amelia are teasing Meredith, mainly Amelia, about who they think she'd be with next. Maggie casually suggests Hayes. Meredith and Hayes both spit out their tequila laughing. Then Mer is confused.

"You don't think I'm good enough for you?" she asks.

Hayes starts to panic and says, "Well why did you laugh? You don't think I'm good enough for you???".

They both chuckle and the teasing continues.

The next day, Hayes arrives at work, still a little drunk for the night before.

His interns notice and report him to Bailey. Bailey brings him to her office and asks,
"Are you dRunk?!" in THAT voice she does.

"What if I'm not good enough for her. I mean, you've seen how she talks about him and, well, you know how much she respected him and loved him. You witnessed their relationship grow." replied still drunk Hayes.

Bailey is confused until she realizes he's talking about Meredith. Hayes likes Meredith! Bailey brushes it off but is obviously a bit shocked and asks him to go home.

Later that night, when Bailey is home, she just has to tell someone. So she tells Ben. Bailey and Ben now know about his little secret.