Unexpected Guests - Part 2

"Lexie?"

...

That's when I instantly fell on the ground.

"Mer. Mer, wake up," I faintly heard as she shook me.

"Lexie," I said with my eyes closed and a smile on my face.

"Mer, Lexie died nine years ago."

"That's not possible. I just saw her," I said as I faintly opened my eyes and see a different figure in front of me. This time she has blue eyes.

"Amelia?" I saw with joy.

We instantly hug and it's obvious that neither one of us want to let go.

But, once we did let go, I noticed that Amelia had a terrible wound.

"Your head," I say.

"I'm fine. We need to help these people," she responds as she gets up and puts a hand out to help me up.

"Amelia, I know what 'I'm fine' means. I basically invented the word," I say as she helps me up.

"But I really am fine. These people are the ones who need help," she says. She sees my faces and knows that I am worried. "It's just a small cut. I'm perfectly okay."

I trusted her... for now.

...

After helping some patients I noticed that Amelia has been taking a lot of breaks. 'I'm just tired' she keeps telling me. 'We've had a long day'. But this time I didn't believe her one bit.

"Amelia you're hurt. Someone needs to take care of you. Let me take care of you."

"I'm fine."

(I MIGHT update twice today bc I'm kinda excited to write the next chapter ngl- so um YEAH)