Friday - Part 3

(I swear this is the last part for 'Friday' 😀)

...

Meredith's POV
He hands me the bag which holds the tequila. Then he begins to drive to a beach.

As he arrives at the beach, he gets out of the car and helps me out.

We walk towards the shore. Nobody else is here. Just him and I.

Hayes' POV
I opened the tequila and offered her a sip. She took a sip and immediately asked me a question.

"Why'd you get tequila out of all things?" she asked.

"Well, I know you like tequila... love tequila." I reply as I take a sip.

She laughed then asked another question.
"How'd you know? Are you like stalking me or something?"

"Who doesn't know??! Why so many questions?" I say to make her laugh again.

Sometimes I see the dark and twistedness Dr. Yang is always talking about... but it's times like these where I just forget all about that.

We sit on the sand. Not making a peep. Listening to the waves gently crashing. It was obvious that this soothed her which made me smile from ear to ear.

"How was your husband?" I asked.

"I think I know what your doing." she says with a laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Last time you asked me this, we almost kissed." she said before taking another sip of tequila. She's been drinking most of it because I have to drive us both home and I'm not ready to get into another car accident.

"Heh well this time I'm being serious." I say back.
"I really do want to now how he was."

"Derek was very charming, smart... confident. Ugh and that hair!" she replies then looks at my bald head.

We both immediately bursted out laughing.

"How'd I go from a husband with so much fluffy, bouncy hair to dating someone with no hair?" she said, still laughing.

"I have no clue." I respond, also still laughing.

"So how was your wife... seriously." she says while taking yet another sip of tequila.

I explained to her how Abigail was and then we just sat there for a couple more minutes. Staring at the moon with her head on my shoulder.

...
mers house
...

Meredith's POV
He pulls up in the driveway of my house and let's me out of the car. He proceeds to walk me to my front door.

"So..." Hayes says to me.

"So." I reply back before we got closer and closer.

Our lips almost touch until I see Amelia and Maggie staring at us through the window.

"Thank you but, I have to go..." I say while pointing with my eyes at the window.

He slightly turns around and nods.

"See you at work" I say before walking inside to see Amelia and Maggie jumping up and down.