Chapter 20 - Unexpected Guests

Meredith's POV
"Meredith, you're not dead. And I think I'm here to help you," said the person... ghost?

"But, why?"

"Um..." they said while looking around gesturing that I- we were lost in the woods.

"Oh right"

"Plus Derek and Lexie begged me to come. They would've came themselves but they apparently had some like dead business or whatever. And I wanted to see my fellow Dirty Mistress again. Is that too much to ask for?"

"No, Mark, it's not too much to ask for," I said while rolling my eyes.

"So, speaking of Lexie and Derek, how are they? How are you?" I asked while smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, we're just as good as any dead person can be. Do you want help or no?" Mark replied.

"Oh, yeah, of course."

"Well Amelia should be just over that hill. Just follow the light," He said while turning me around to face the hill.

Follow the light...

"Okay," I said while turning back around to find no one. Mark was gone. I was alone again... or maybe I was always alone. I brushed it off and headed towards the hill.

...

I continued walking, well, limping, for what felt like 3,000 years till I saw a figure in the distance.

Amelia?

"AMELIA!" I screamed.

The figure turned around. Her hair was just like Amelia's although her eyes were brown. There's no way...

"Lexie?"

(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND LEAVING YALL ON ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER AND FOR THE FACT THAT THIS DOESN'T SEEM RELATED TO MERHAYES AT ALL BUT DW I HAVE IDEAS AND THIS JUST KINDA LEADS UP TO THE IDEAS SO YEAH)