Chapter 6 Amelia & Asher

Asher POV

*spongebob narrater voice* (^-^) 10 YEARS LATER(^-^)

I was in Math Class not even paying attention to the lesson and just day dreaming. The i started thinking about my sister.

*Flashback starts about 5 years ago*

"Asher can you please cone here!" My dad called from downstairs.

"Comming!!" 5 year old me said back.

I ran down the stairs looking for my dad and say him and mom siting in the living room.

I sat down on the other couch opposite from them.

"Am I in trouble?" I said scared.

Mom chuckled and said, "No sweetie. We just need to talk to you."

"Ok."

"So you know what it is to be sick right?" Dad asked

"Yup! It doesnt feel good."

"Do you know what a sickness is?"

"No."

"Well it's when you are sick for a long time."

"Oh... ok"

"We'll your sister has a sickness.... And we need you to do something very important. If you every see something bad happen to Amelia call us ok?" Dad said.

"Ok." I said back.

*4 years later*

"Asher please com down here!" I heard mom yell?

"Coming!" 9 year old me yelled back. I ran downstairs and sat down on the couch

"Asher, do remember when you were 5 we told you that Amelia had a sickness?"

"Yes."

"She has Savination... Do you know what that is?" Mom asked. I started to get tears in my eyes. We were learning about diseases in school and we learned about Savination.

"Y-yes we learned about it at school." I said back "Amelia has S-savination?"

"Yes. Thats why when you were five we told you that if anything bad happens to Amelia you tell us. Ok. Now dont tell anyone about Amelia having savination."

"Ok." I simply said back and walked back upstairs.

*flashback over*

"ASHER!!" Amelia yelled as the class was leaving for lunch.

"W-what?" I asked tired.

"It's time for lunch come on." She said back.

(^-^) magical time skip to lunch(^-^)

When we walked in Amelia instantly started walking to her friends at their normal table near the trashcan. She says they only sit there cause they are to lazy to get up and walk to the trashcan. Her friends are,

Mary-Jane Extabyte, She is a mute.

And

Cameron Ellis, he is adopted and bi.

If you ever tried to separate them you will fail big time. They are inseparable. Im also pretty good friends with them.

I looked for my friends in the crowded cafeteria and saw them sitting in a table behind Amelia.

"Hey guys." I said to my friends

Ethan Extabyte, he is Mary-Jane's adopted brother, He also has Glossophobia.