Ending 2 (The one that may piss you off or cry)

Amelia POV

There I was. laying on my death bed. During school I all of a sudden got dizzy and passed out . All i remembered before i passed out was falling into Geo Fishbach, a guy i became friends with, and Cameron yelling for Ashur. When I woke up, Kid Crafted, Geo, and my family was with me in a hospital room. Thats when i found out, today was the day I was dreading the most, the day I die. They said I only had a couple of hours left to live.

We used that time to make my last ever Vlog for my channel and just laughing with my Family and Friends. We pretended I wasnt dying, but we all knew that at anytime now i can just die.

A few hours later my heart monitor started beeting slowly. That made us go silent. We just all started to silently cry. And within a minute i felt myself leaving the Earth my eyes closing and I just started drifting towards the light i started seeing.

Before i left I heard Ashur start sobbing.

3rd person POV

The girl that faught for her life was gone. Everyone silently cried while Ashur just sobbed.

She was his other half, and it is going to be hard to live without his other half.

Geo felt broken. He never got to tell her he loved her.

Kid Crafted just cried. A member of their group has just passed.

Her parents of course felt sad. They just lost one of their kids.

But they couldnt stay like this, Amelia's last wish was for them to move on.

And thats what they did.

Ashur turned out to be gay, and met a guy named Forest who filled his empty half.

Geo was bisexual and met a guy named Dylan.

Kid Crafted continued their Youtube career.

Every June 13 the day Amelia died, they would all visit her grave, place her favorite flower, a white rose on her grave, and light a candle with a moment of silence.

And on her grave it said,

Amelia Sorcerer 2004- 2015 "She faught for her life, but lost it to Savination."

❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

So we sadly never made it to the end of the book, and as I promised i would post both endings.

Now for the final outro of this book,

Thats all for today, hooe you enjoyed, if you did,

TC- VOTE

MG- COMMENT

KIDS- SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out 😘💜💜