Update & Answer to a Question

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

So first off i am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry i havent updated in forever! I got another book project to do so i have been very busy. And by busy i mean im not done and its due tomorrow 😕 I found the time to write after school but i got busy trying to finish the damn book project. And i cant update on Wednesday and Thursday this week because im going on an over night field trip and there are no phones aloud. I asked my parents if i could sneak it they said no. So i am basically going to die saying my 2 of my best friends will be on the other side of tge place and we will never see eachother and i have no contact with them without my phone. So i will die. I cant update today cause i am rushing to finish my damn book project. I cant update on Monday and Tuesday because i would be packing does days. But one thing for sure is that i will have a schedule when my school ends. (June 12) once again i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

Now the question a lot of people have asked me is: Where do i get my ideas for this book and My DreamLife Come True?

Well the answer to that is that the events that happen are real life experiences for me. Both the good and Bad. I wont be naming the bad things but remember the chapter called The Video? The things that happened in the bunch of flashbacks were things that happened to me. Another example will be the next chapter after this A/N

So thats all for today again i am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

Stay Fabalas

-Joie out 💜💜😘