Chapter 7 A Trip To Minecon and Memory Lane

Asher POV

I saw the people put a mask on her which helped her breath a little. Then my mind just started wondering.

A year ago

Amelia, MJ, Cameron, Ethan, Skyler and I were sitting the at dining table eating a bagel with chocolate milk when Amelia said,

"You know, this bagel is really Rossom,"

"Oh my god no!" I said back, while the rest were laughing.

Amelia, MJ, Cameron, Ethan, Skyler and I were in a video with Uncle Adam, and Uncle Ross filming a kids special of Do Not Laugh and Uncle ross kept making Rossom jokes.

I hated that joke.

"This chocolate milk is also really Rossom." MJ signed

"Dont forget how Rossom that video was." Skyler said.

"NUU STOP IT!" I yelled back.

"So many things are Rossom." Ethan said.

"Like Minecraft. That is a really Rossom game." Cameron said.

I hit my head on the table.

"Dont hit your head on the table, craft" Amelia said changing the joke. I glared at her.

"Dont glare at Amelia, craft" Cameron said back. I just went bavk to eating my bagel.

"Dont eat your bagel, craft" MJ signed.

"STOP IT PLZ!" I yelled back.

"Dont yell, craft." Ethan said. I got up and grabbed a piece of paper. I started making a paper airplane.

"Dont craft, craft" Skylar said back. Everyone laughed while i hit my head on the table and groaned.

~end of flahback~

I laughed to myself remembering the memories. Then i remembered another one.

~flashback to a day in school ~

Amelia, MJ, Cameron, Ethan, Skyler and I were waiting for our parents to come pick us up from school in the classroom because the boiler broke so there was no heat in the school so we had to call our parents to pick us up.

We were all talking when another of our friends came, Asaiah, Erin and Elijah.

"Hey guys, we are making a cookie court wanna join?" Asaiah said.

We kind expected them to do this since they are obsessed with sweets.

"Sure" we all said and sat at 3 desks that we pushed together to get a large table. Erin was the leader.

"Okay okay, Cookie Court is now in session please settle down. Okay thank you, So first order of business what should be on the cookie court land?"

"There should be a chocolate river!" Asaiah said.

"And lollipops trees!" I added.

The ideas of our made up land kept. Going until Elijah said,

"There should be broccoli somewhere!"

We all gasped.

"Everyone order order! Elijah has broken the rules and shall be executed! He shall have his head cut off by the cookie axe at dawn tomorrow!" Erin said.

"Wait! Can it be at noon because i dont wake up before dawn." Skyler said.

"Good point. The execution shall be at noon!" Erin said.