Chapter 8 I.Hate.Savination

Amelia POV

I couldn't do anything. my head hurt so much. It felt like something hard was banging hard on my head multiple times.

I felt someone pick me up and put me on a stretcher. I've been put on a stretcher so many times that i dont need to see it to now it.

When they put me in the ambulance they zoomed off to the hospital.

On our way i heard someone talking to me.

"Hey Amelia, look at me." The person said.

I used all my strength to open my eyes and look at the person.

I started crying the pain was unbearable. I noticed that Uncle Tyler and Ashur was also here.

"What kind of pain are you feeling?" The person asked.

I swear you are not cut out for this job. I am clutching my head and crying what does it look like.

"It feels like there is something banging on my head multiple times really hard." I cried.

"Okay, sit tight we are almost at the hospital."

The ambulance suddenly stopped and i was pulled out of the ambulance and was rushed to the ER.

Ashur POV

I was pacing around the waiting room, worried for my sister. I know its just a side affect with her Savination but there is always that chance that she wont survive from the side affect.

I may be only 11 years old but when someone you care about is dying you all of a sudden know everything about whats happening.

(Dont ask me if that makes sense im running out of ideas. Can you guys plz read my A/N in the end its really important)

~few minutes later~

"Amelia Sorcerer" i heard the nurse say.

I looked at her and Tyler stood up.

"Please follow me." The nurse said as she started walking down the hall.

We follwed her down the hall and to the room my sister is in.

As we sat down in the chairs next to my sister's bed the doctor started talking.

"Okay, Amelia and Ashur where are your parents?" The doctor asked.

"Their parents sent them to me, their uncle, for a convention they went to. Their parents would of come but they got sick so had to stay at their house." Tyler explained.

"Okay, well, Amelia the headache that just happened was a side affect of your Savination. You may get more of the headaches but we will be giving you something that you need to take once everyday to make the headaches less painful. It will not completely stop them but it will make it less painful." The docor said handing Uncle Tyler a bottle of pills.

"If you ever need a refill just go to your doctor in your home town and give them this paper." He continued giving Uncle Tyler a paper.

"You may leave when the nurse comes to un hook everything." Then he left.

"Hey Uncle Tyler, do you think the mystery panel is still going on?" Amelia asked.

"It should be, knowing Ant he should of continued it." He responded.

"Okay." She said and got out her phone.

Antvenom POV ~after Amelia was sent to the hospital~

"Okay, well folks, I know Amelia and Ashur personally and if it wasnt really serious they would call me and tell me, and i would tell you guys. But for now lets just continue with the panel." I said.

~few minutes later~

"Okay now- hold up i am getting a facetime request from..... Amelia!" I said in the mic and pressed accept and hooked up my phone to the screen and speakers.

"Hey Amelia!" I said.

"Hey Ant! I just wanted to let you guys know that Im okay! Nothing serious."

❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

So i screwed up my schedule last week. So this week i will not be going by the schedule but will be making uo what i missed last week.

Also this may be some bad news but, i have no plans for the rest of the plot in this book.

But i do know how it is going to end. If i dont get any ideas for it anytime soon i will have to discontinue the book and just post the ending.

If you really dont want me to discontinue this book plz try to give me some ideas to continue it.

If i dont get any ideas i will be discontinuing the book and just post the ending.

Now with the ending i had 2 ideas for it. If this book actually gets to the ending i will give you guys the option to choose between them with out saying wat the options are.

But if we dont get to the end, i will be posting both endings.

Thats all for today hope you enjoyed, if you did...

Thats your que guys, I see you hidng under the bed and closet get out and do the outro.

All- ughhhh fine party pooper,

VOTE COMMENT SHARE.

Stay Fabalas,

~Joie out 😘💜💜