A/N REALLY REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

So if you didnt read my A/N on the last chapter it was saying that i have no plans for the rest of this book....

That means i might have to discontinue the book. But i do have a plan for the ending, actually i had 2 alternative endings.

And if i do discontinue this book i will just post the 2 endings.

If you dont want me to discontinue this book then plz comment or PM me some ideas i can use for the plot. And if we can make it to the end of the book then i will let you guys choose the endings without telling you what they are.

If i dont get any ideas for this book by friday, July 3, 2015 then.i will have to this discontinue this book.

If i do discontinue this book i will replace it with another.

Sorry guys but i really only had an idea for the first book, My Dream Life Come True?!?!.

Now with the schedule if i dont get any ideas for this book on the days im suppose to update i will replace that day with writing either a They Dont Know About Us or Teamcrafted and Others Imagines,

So it will look like this,

Monday- Teamcrafted and Others Imagines

Tuesday- Perfectly Perfect

Wednsday- They Dont Know About Us

Thursday- They Dont Know About Us

Friday- Perfectly Perfect

Sorry again if you really liked this book but i dont exactly have an idea for the plot besides the ending. And if i do ever get an idea for it i will update it, but that is less likely because i usually get my ideas before i sleep, and I have stayed up all week trying to think of ideas for this book.

Thats all for today hope you enjoyed if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie Out 😘💜💜